Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dergs! (Relocated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
New faes added! This time with Gembond!!!
New faes added! This time with Gembond!!!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Can I have #53942821 or willing to trade?
Can I have #53942821 or willing to trade?
@DarkRose42 You can have her for free if you tell me what you'd like to call her!
@DarkRose42 You can have her for free if you tell me what you'd like to call her!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle I was thinking about naming her Azora
@MintTangle I was thinking about naming her Azora
may I have #2? her colors are gorgeous and I'm in love!! I would name her venus :)
may I have #2? her colors are gorgeous and I'm in love!! I would name her venus :)
« +2 ahead FR time // bee // she/her »
LIo8D8G.gif
@DarkRose42 I'll send her your way soon!

@sphyrnidae I'm so sorry, I actually just sent her off to someone else a little while ago but didn't have time to update the thread. Her brother is still available, however, or you can take another dragon - I also just hatched another nest from that breeding pair, if you're interested in one of those babies once I add them to the giveaway? Again, I'm really sorry. Totally my bad for not updating in a timely manner.
@DarkRose42 I'll send her your way soon!

@sphyrnidae I'm so sorry, I actually just sent her off to someone else a little while ago but didn't have time to update the thread. Her brother is still available, however, or you can take another dragon - I also just hatched another nest from that breeding pair, if you're interested in one of those babies once I add them to the giveaway? Again, I'm really sorry. Totally my bad for not updating in a timely manner.
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Could i have 53359352? Also, i heard there was a butt.
Could i have 53359352? Also, i heard there was a butt.
EmDXb3p.pngAMXdJAR.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783
@LuminousWitch You definitely can, I just need a name for him before I send him! Also I'm the worst at being able to tell if something is a joke or not, but in case it's not, butt stands for the butterfly gene! (If it is a joke, my apologies for being an r/woosh)
@LuminousWitch You definitely can, I just need a name for him before I send him! Also I'm the worst at being able to tell if something is a joke or not, but in case it's not, butt stands for the butterfly gene! (If it is a joke, my apologies for being an r/woosh)
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Lol its ok dide, and it was a joke. Also for a name, Venom.
Lol its ok dide, and it was a joke. Also for a name, Venom.
EmDXb3p.pngAMXdJAR.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783
Hey @MintTangle could I have 5. Unnamed ? if that is fine?
Hey @MintTangle could I have 5. Unnamed ? if that is fine?
1 2 3 4 5 6