Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dergs! (Relocated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53154557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531546/53154557_350.png[/img] [/url] She's so pretty - I love her wings. I would call her Magpie. Can I please adopt her?

53154557_350.png

She's so pretty - I love her wings. I would call her Magpie. Can I please adopt her?
could i have unnamed #2? (the crystal spiral) she's a beauty and I need a few more spirals in my lair ^^
could i have unnamed #2? (the crystal spiral) she's a beauty and I need a few more spirals in my lair ^^
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
- A group of Spirals is called a ramen
@MintTangle Whoops forgot to ping ^^; [quote name="MaximPotato" date="2019-07-10 16:37:16" ] could i have unnamed #2? (the crystal spiral) she's a beauty and I need a few more spirals in my lair ^^ [/quote]
@MintTangle

Whoops forgot to ping ^^;
MaximPotato wrote on 2019-07-10 16:37:16:
Fun facts:

- On a scale of light dragon to lightning dragon, arcane dragon is right in the middle
@izevm You got it! I'll send her your way!

@MaximPotato I'd be happy to let you have her if you let me know what you'd like to name her!
@izevm You got it! I'll send her your way!

@MaximPotato I'd be happy to let you have her if you let me know what you'd like to name her!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle I'll name her Volt!
@MintTangle I'll name her Volt!
Fun facts:

@MaximPotato I'll get her sent right over! Thanks!
@MaximPotato I'll get her sent right over! Thanks!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
New dragons added, including a starcon Skydancer! :D
New dragons added, including a starcon Skydancer! :D
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
@MintTangle can I get the top Fae PrimaryRaspberry Starmap
SecondaryChartreuse Facet
TertiaryUmber Spines
Eye TypeArcane Unusual
Please? Her name would be Helix
@MintTangle can I get the top Fae PrimaryRaspberry Starmap
SecondaryChartreuse Facet
TertiaryUmber Spines
Eye TypeArcane Unusual
Please? Her name would be Helix
@SummersBreeze You got it! I'll send her over.

@Juniperskyberry As SummersBreeze provided a name for Unnamed #1 first, I'll be sending the dragon to them. I hope this isn't too much of a problem, and feel free to ask for any other dragons on the list!
@SummersBreeze You got it! I'll send her over.

@Juniperskyberry As SummersBreeze provided a name for Unnamed #1 first, I'll be sending the dragon to them. I hope this isn't too much of a problem, and feel free to ask for any other dragons on the list!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
Still have four dergs up for grabs! Lots of Skydancers, and they've all got Starmap!
Still have four dergs up for grabs! Lots of Skydancers, and they've all got Starmap!
lq5hzxA.png jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6