Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Revamped!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66
[font=comic sans ms]Oh. I was under the impression that the lore was supposed to be somewhat serious. [item=Wolpertinger Hoodie][item=Questionable Fashion]
Oh. I was under the impression that the lore was supposed to be somewhat serious.

Wolpertinger Hoodie Questionable Fashion
he/they
Yay more snowy stuff! <3
Yay more snowy stuff! <3
YAAAAY new familiars \^.^/
YAAAAY new familiars \^.^/
AHHH VERY NICELY DONE!!!!
AHHH VERY NICELY DONE!!!!
XdA0BPq.png
More lynxes?!? Today is a good day!
More lynxes?!? Today is a good day!
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
AAAA I LOVE THEM ALL!!
AAAA I LOVE THEM ALL!!
And just like that I've been dragged back into the Boreal Wood again. [i]Just when I thought I was finally free.[/i] [img]https://i.warosu.org/data/vr/img/0014/31/1393393551268.png[/img]
And just like that I've been dragged back into the Boreal Wood again.

Just when I thought I was finally free.

1393393551268.png
"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
[b]Amazing! [/b]However, [u]I've found problems in 2 of the new item's descriptions[/u]; [columns][item=Pebble Silkworm][nextcol]The description does not begin with a capital letter.[/columns] [columns][item=Frosttangle Strangler][nextcol]The description does not properly end, reading as: "The white growths on their bark-like hide make blending into the snow covered earth of the Boreal Wood ." Instead of "-make blending into the snow covered earth of the Boreal Wood [easy]." Or whatever word is supposed to go there.[/columns] I don't know if anyone else has reported these yet, but I felt I should since I noticed. Again, great update! :) edit: @Endivinity , What do you mean by 'alt text'?
Amazing! However, I've found problems in 2 of the new item's descriptions;
Pebble Silkworm The description does not begin with a capital letter.
Frosttangle Strangler The description does not properly end, reading as: "The white growths on their bark-like hide make blending into the snow covered earth of the Boreal Wood ." Instead of "-make blending into the snow covered earth of the Boreal Wood [easy]." Or whatever word is supposed to go there.

I don't know if anyone else has reported these yet, but I felt I should since I noticed. Again, great update! :)

edit: @Endivinity , What do you mean by 'alt text'?
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[center][color=#FF40BF]I'm... in love <33[/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31187.png[/img][/center]
I'm... in love <33
31187.png
Refer me on Pokefarm: KitsukiFire
Refer me on Dappervolk!
Refer me on Pokemon Go: 8VRQMHTF3 (PM if you'd like to add me!)
.o.

Now that's the kind of merch I could totally get behind
I love it!
.o.

Now that's the kind of merch I could totally get behind
I love it!
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66