Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Double trouble -OPEN
1 2
Leonid turned his head in a flash as he heard a voice behind him. Surprised by the presence of a new dragon, he hadn't heard what the imperial had said. However, Leonid assumed it was a dragon from the clan Humdrum and Bezel belonged to.
"Hello," Leonid replied to the Imperial. "Do these hatchlings belong to you?" Leonid moved aside to show the Imperial Bezel and Humdrum, hoping that she would identify them.
Leonid turned his head in a flash as he heard a voice behind him. Surprised by the presence of a new dragon, he hadn't heard what the imperial had said. However, Leonid assumed it was a dragon from the clan Humdrum and Bezel belonged to.
"Hello," Leonid replied to the Imperial. "Do these hatchlings belong to you?" Leonid moved aside to show the Imperial Bezel and Humdrum, hoping that she would identify them.
wiNINlH.png
When Humdrum sees the approached Imperia, his mouth opens wide in surprise. She was bigger then Rustbelly or Sundance, the two old imperials that always sat by the Oasis quite small for their breed.
They were always fun to play around because they didn't seem to mind all the jumping and gnawing on their fur. Doubt if they could even feel their harassment.
Humdrum puffs right up at the imperial, tail lashing back and forth while Bezel tries to grab it to put in his mouth just in case his brother decided maybe trying to stand up to such a beast was either a good idea or a very bad one.. either way Bezel didnt want to be far from him.
"I dont know er at all! Big intruder." Hum mewls, keeping all puffed up. He kinda looked like a slightly cooked marshmallow....
Bezel whines, not able to see any fine details but the big mass of the dragon coming near was enough for him to know it must be scary looking.
When Humdrum sees the approached Imperia, his mouth opens wide in surprise. She was bigger then Rustbelly or Sundance, the two old imperials that always sat by the Oasis quite small for their breed.
They were always fun to play around because they didn't seem to mind all the jumping and gnawing on their fur. Doubt if they could even feel their harassment.
Humdrum puffs right up at the imperial, tail lashing back and forth while Bezel tries to grab it to put in his mouth just in case his brother decided maybe trying to stand up to such a beast was either a good idea or a very bad one.. either way Bezel didnt want to be far from him.
"I dont know er at all! Big intruder." Hum mewls, keeping all puffed up. He kinda looked like a slightly cooked marshmallow....
Bezel whines, not able to see any fine details but the big mass of the dragon coming near was enough for him to know it must be scary looking.
hatchery_banner.pngart_banner_2.png
((While I am debating jumping into this, I also just wanted to-- do this to you))
((While I am debating jumping into this, I also just wanted to-- do this to you))
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
"Hmmmm? No, these hatchlings are not mine, nor do I know them. However, they are quite cute don't you think?" She offers, voice soft despite the weather. All nine of her tails moving to settle against the ground, five to her right and the other four on her left. Her wings slowly closing as the snow in this area wasn't nearly as deep as where she had landed. Wind green eyes moved over to the small hatchlings, a small grin appearing on her face at the sight of the two tiny balls of fluff. One of them even resembling the marshmallows that Kaito and Arcturus enjoyed so much with how it was fluffed up. For a moment she is tempted to gently pat the head of the fluffy one, but resisted due to her (rather lacking) knowledge about hatchlings and them not liking it.

The gems around her neck twisted, their windy green coloration strange amongst the monochrome of her apparel. Eira's gaze left the hatchlings before returning to the older Tundra, ears flicking ever so slightly to knock snow and frost off.

"I apologize for my horrible manners though. My name is Eira, a merchant of the Flames Embrace." Sitting into the snow, the Kitsune nodded in greetings toward the trio before using her right paw to dust some of the snow off the feathers along her torso.
"Hmmmm? No, these hatchlings are not mine, nor do I know them. However, they are quite cute don't you think?" She offers, voice soft despite the weather. All nine of her tails moving to settle against the ground, five to her right and the other four on her left. Her wings slowly closing as the snow in this area wasn't nearly as deep as where she had landed. Wind green eyes moved over to the small hatchlings, a small grin appearing on her face at the sight of the two tiny balls of fluff. One of them even resembling the marshmallows that Kaito and Arcturus enjoyed so much with how it was fluffed up. For a moment she is tempted to gently pat the head of the fluffy one, but resisted due to her (rather lacking) knowledge about hatchlings and them not liking it.

The gems around her neck twisted, their windy green coloration strange amongst the monochrome of her apparel. Eira's gaze left the hatchlings before returning to the older Tundra, ears flicking ever so slightly to knock snow and frost off.

"I apologize for my horrible manners though. My name is Eira, a merchant of the Flames Embrace." Sitting into the snow, the Kitsune nodded in greetings toward the trio before using her right paw to dust some of the snow off the feathers along her torso.
oulcMpY.gif
"Nice to meet you, Eira," Leonid said, followed by a short bow of his head. "My name is Leonid. I came from the Viridian Labyrinth. Travelling back to my clan, I came across these two hatchlings, Humdrum and Bezel. I haven't seen another older dragon around with them, so I've tried to stop them from going any further and persuade them to return to their clan. Soon a storm will come around." As if he had cued it himself, a cold wind blew through his fur, making his body tremble in response.

Leonid turned his head towards the Humdrum and Bezel, lowering his head so that it was level to Humdrum. "Are you ready to go back to your home?" Leonid asked, hoping the hatchling would agree.
"Nice to meet you, Eira," Leonid said, followed by a short bow of his head. "My name is Leonid. I came from the Viridian Labyrinth. Travelling back to my clan, I came across these two hatchlings, Humdrum and Bezel. I haven't seen another older dragon around with them, so I've tried to stop them from going any further and persuade them to return to their clan. Soon a storm will come around." As if he had cued it himself, a cold wind blew through his fur, making his body tremble in response.

Leonid turned his head towards the Humdrum and Bezel, lowering his head so that it was level to Humdrum. "Are you ready to go back to your home?" Leonid asked, hoping the hatchling would agree.
wiNINlH.png
Bezel nods up at Leonid, but Humdrum just gives a grumpy look.
"Y-yeah mr, I think we did enough adventuring"
"No! I want to go out further, Bezzy, Lets go!" He hops down off the rock, Bezel getting pulled along with his brother, making him whine and pout.
Humdrum starts trying to lead them out and away from the two adults.
Bezel nods up at Leonid, but Humdrum just gives a grumpy look.
"Y-yeah mr, I think we did enough adventuring"
"No! I want to go out further, Bezzy, Lets go!" He hops down off the rock, Bezel getting pulled along with his brother, making him whine and pout.
Humdrum starts trying to lead them out and away from the two adults.
"Well then..." Eira states, ears flicking off the growing frost as she looks at the retreating form of the hatchlings. She looks back over at Leonid as a small smile appears on her features, a few memories of her younger clan mates springing to mind. Nine tails slowly move to sway behind her as she carefully move to follow after the small children. An effort that's not too hard due to their small size, but made harder due to the fact that she's heavier and sinks into the snow.

"Now children, why don't we quickly find some shelter near where you want to explore until the storm blows over? That way you can remain safe and have plenty of energy for after the storm blows over to explore to your hearts content." She smiles, keeping up her light trot, and positioning herself in such a way so that her much larger body blocks most of the wind and chill.
"Well then..." Eira states, ears flicking off the growing frost as she looks at the retreating form of the hatchlings. She looks back over at Leonid as a small smile appears on her features, a few memories of her younger clan mates springing to mind. Nine tails slowly move to sway behind her as she carefully move to follow after the small children. An effort that's not too hard due to their small size, but made harder due to the fact that she's heavier and sinks into the snow.

"Now children, why don't we quickly find some shelter near where you want to explore until the storm blows over? That way you can remain safe and have plenty of energy for after the storm blows over to explore to your hearts content." She smiles, keeping up her light trot, and positioning herself in such a way so that her much larger body blocks most of the wind and chill.
oulcMpY.gif
Seeing Eira follow Humdrum and Beze away from him, Leonid let out a sigh of annoyance. As much as he wanted to return back to his clan's territory, his arrival has to be delayed. He began to catch up with the group. He felt a little warmer after moving that he agreed it's better to keep moving and find shelter than to sit around and freeze.

Seeing Eira follow Humdrum and Beze away from him, Leonid let out a sigh of annoyance. As much as he wanted to return back to his clan's territory, his arrival has to be delayed. He began to catch up with the group. He felt a little warmer after moving that he agreed it's better to keep moving and find shelter than to sit around and freeze.

wiNINlH.png
The two hatchlings look at each other, Bezel starting to shake and shiver where he stood. Humdrum finally gives in when a chill runs through his fur, making him shutter.
"Okay fine.." Humdrum pouts, putting his head down and moving up closer to the Imperial so he and Bezel didn't have to feel the harsh wind as bad.
"Umn.. Uncle king Prospect said at the biggest pine tree theres a old guardian that lets dragons in sometimes " Bezel squeaks up at the two adults
The two hatchlings look at each other, Bezel starting to shake and shiver where he stood. Humdrum finally gives in when a chill runs through his fur, making him shutter.
"Okay fine.." Humdrum pouts, putting his head down and moving up closer to the Imperial so he and Bezel didn't have to feel the harsh wind as bad.
"Umn.. Uncle king Prospect said at the biggest pine tree theres a old guardian that lets dragons in sometimes " Bezel squeaks up at the two adults
1 2