Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you use your Laptop, PC or Phone?
1 2 3 4 5 6
p c m a s t e r r a c e

(jk; i use pc, laptop, phone, samsung smart fridge, you name it)
p c m a s t e r r a c e

(jk; i use pc, laptop, phone, samsung smart fridge, you name it)
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
i use my phone and laptop!!! i don't have a pc :')
i use my phone and laptop!!! i don't have a pc :')
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I use all three
I use all three
i use my pc 99% of the time! the only time i use fr on my phone is if i'm too lazy to get out of bed and go sit at my desk lol.
i use my pc 99% of the time! the only time i use fr on my phone is if i'm too lazy to get out of bed and go sit at my desk lol.
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I use mainly my phone cause its easier to do most games and coli on my phone, but sometimes use my computer if needed. I also sometimes use an ipad if ones around me.
I use mainly my phone cause its easier to do most games and coli on my phone, but sometimes use my computer if needed. I also sometimes use an ipad if ones around me.
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
laptop but to move dragons around or look quickly at notifs/forums then i use my phone
laptop but to move dragons around or look quickly at notifs/forums then i use my phone
--------z5d4098d3b8e26.gif
jasmine !! - she---/-/ FR+2
early 2000s themed dragon collector
Mobile is for just that, mobile browsing and dealing with notifications. I much prefer my laptop for activities for more detailed activities, otherwise it gets cramped after too long. Even on a larger phone. xD
Mobile is for just that, mobile browsing and dealing with notifications. I much prefer my laptop for activities for more detailed activities, otherwise it gets cramped after too long. Even on a larger phone. xD
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
Phone. My laptop's busted rn
Phone. My laptop's busted rn
Hello LGBT Community
PC and laptop, depending on which one I'm currently using. Mostly it's PC in the morning and laptop in the evening.

I don't like FR on mobile so FR on a phone or a tablet is a nono for me.
PC and laptop, depending on which one I'm currently using. Mostly it's PC in the morning and laptop in the evening.

I don't like FR on mobile so FR on a phone or a tablet is a nono for me.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Laptop, PC normally
but I use a
3ds and wii to just check up on anoucements and fr updates basically offline stuff. but sometime I will wright down my FR password so I can go online
Laptop, PC normally
but I use a
3ds and wii to just check up on anoucements and fr updates basically offline stuff. but sometime I will wright down my FR password so I can go online
1 2 3 4 5 6