Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you use your Laptop, PC or Phone?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I use my desktop PC throughout the day and then use my mobile at night when I'm too tired to sit at my desk but not tired enough to go to sleep. XD
I use my desktop PC throughout the day and then use my mobile at night when I'm too tired to sit at my desk but not tired enough to go to sleep. XD
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464890.png
I mostly use my laptop, but I play on my phone too ^^
I mostly use my laptop, but I play on my phone too ^^
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
My desktop PC. I find it the easiest thing to use for web browsing, and I prefer to have a full keyboard available to me instead of a touchscreen. In my case, it's strictly personal preference and ease-of-us.
My desktop PC. I find it the easiest thing to use for web browsing, and I prefer to have a full keyboard available to me instead of a touchscreen. In my case, it's strictly personal preference and ease-of-us.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
I prefer desktop, but I'll use whatever's available.
I prefer desktop, but I'll use whatever's available.
-
-
-
-
:3
Most of the time I use phone (like right now) but it's super clunky that way. I much prefer when I'm on the library computers
Most of the time I use phone (like right now) but it's super clunky that way. I much prefer when I'm on the library computers
[img]i cant *******get the right aspect ratio ugh[/img]
My laptop is my PC

But I use my phone more often
My laptop is my PC

But I use my phone more often
3u37mIB.png
50/50 between phone and laptop
50/50 between phone and laptop
yzUX307.png
My PC. I have a hard time trying to navigate the site on mobile, so I only ever use my phone to check for pings
My PC. I have a hard time trying to navigate the site on mobile, so I only ever use my phone to check for pings
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Mainly laptop based player with the odd mobile browser play for Coli when I can't access my laptop but wanna pass some time
Mainly laptop based player with the odd mobile browser play for Coli when I can't access my laptop but wanna pass some time
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Tablet and phone! I think the games feel comfier with a touchscreen
Tablet and phone! I think the games feel comfier with a touchscreen
1 2 3 4 5 6