Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] A few low ID Dragons
1 2
@Verath

What is the lowest you are willing to go for Jyra? I can do items or other dragons, from my lair or hatchery or a payment plan. Just lmk
@Verath

What is the lowest you are willing to go for Jyra? I can do items or other dragons, from my lair or hatchery or a payment plan. Just lmk
e9oibMK.png
@Verath Oof, I love that guardian. I'll offer 15kg. Please ping me if you get higher offers!
@Verath Oof, I love that guardian. I'll offer 15kg. Please ping me if you get higher offers!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
So sorry for the lack of replies! Had a bunch of tech issues and my internet has been down for a week now @_@

@Brightredjem

There is currently an offer of 1kg for her and I'm not willing to go any lower than that, sorry! ^^;;

So sorry for the lack of replies! Had a bunch of tech issues and my internet has been down for a week now @_@

@Brightredjem

There is currently an offer of 1kg for her and I'm not willing to go any lower than that, sorry! ^^;;

@Verath @SCB I'll offer 18kg on the guardian!
@Verath @SCB I'll offer 18kg on the guardian!
@jasperstone 18.5kg
@jasperstone 18.5kg
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB 20kg
@SCB 20kg
@jasperstone That's my limit. Good luck.

She looks amazing in poi/shim/ub, especially as a SD.
@jasperstone That's my limit. Good luck.

She looks amazing in poi/shim/ub, especially as a SD.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB Ahhhhh you're so sweet!! I was thinking something filigree with that light tert but your suggestion is sooo lovely too ;-;
@SCB Ahhhhh you're so sweet!! I was thinking something filigree with that light tert but your suggestion is sooo lovely too ;-;
OwO
OwO
1 2