+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet
a38fa5faf91f47e6a027765792206d83e6196e2b.jpg
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped
Please ping me as TammyTheQueen or I won’t get notified.

My number one weakness is Noodle Children.
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped over
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped over
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped over corn
There once was a turd who was enigmatic. They enjoyed having games, specifically Toilet Rush and Scooter jumped over corn
LMLA6wg.png
1 2