Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | PSR - DONE
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57
Hope you have a good week as well! As for the questions... Are you enjoying your summer so far? Not at all. Too hot and dry. What's your favorite apparel in FR? There's too much apparel for me to keep track of, but this one's so cute: [item=Golem Gauntlet] What item do you hoard the most in FR? Eggs! Doing a mass hatch in February, so yeah :) Sharing music with other people is awesome, is there a song you would like me to listen to? Well, I don't think you'll like it (sorry!) but I love the morbid-romantic style of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg2vpkGQadM]Editors - Formaldehyde[/url].
Hope you have a good week as well!

As for the questions...
Are you enjoying your summer so far?
Not at all. Too hot and dry.

What's your favorite apparel in FR?
There's too much apparel for me to keep track of, but this one's so cute:
Golem Gauntlet

What item do you hoard the most in FR?
Eggs! Doing a mass hatch in February, so yeah :)

Sharing music with other people is awesome, is there a song you would like me to listen to?
Well, I don't think you'll like it (sorry!) but I love the morbid-romantic style of Editors - Formaldehyde.
Bump (:
Bump (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Question One:
Yeah! I've had a really great summer so far, the most recent thing I did was going on a long trip!

Question Two:
What's your favorite apparel in FR? Skeletal Chimes they are so, haunting and look really good in almost anything!

Question Three:
What item do you hoard the most in FR? Familiars

Question Four:
Sharing music with other people is awesome, is there a song you would like me to listen to?
In The End by linkin park , one of my favorite songs and the verse kind of describes the whole Maze runner series, which makes me laugh.
Question One:
Yeah! I've had a really great summer so far, the most recent thing I did was going on a long trip!

Question Two:
What's your favorite apparel in FR? Skeletal Chimes they are so, haunting and look really good in almost anything!

Question Three:
What item do you hoard the most in FR? Familiars

Question Four:
In The End by linkin park , one of my favorite songs and the verse kind of describes the whole Maze runner series, which makes me laugh.
Question One: uhh there's no seasons here

Question Two: hmm maybe wind lantern and starsilks, and cats

Question Three: nothing?

Question Four: Sakura song (by Fuduka) it's really pretty
Question One: uhh there's no seasons here

Question Two: hmm maybe wind lantern and starsilks, and cats

Question Three: nothing?

Question Four: Sakura song (by Fuduka) it's really pretty
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Weekly questions!
  1. I am, thank you! First summer out of college, I have a job that doesn't really have to do with my degree but that I LOVE, it was just a summer gig but I ended up coming on full time/indefinitely because I love it so much TvT also still nice and relaxing summer at times!
  2. I do like the starsilks a lot but I have...virtually none of them :'c
  3. DUCKs
Weekly questions!
  1. I am, thank you! First summer out of college, I have a job that doesn't really have to do with my degree but that I LOVE, it was just a summer gig but I ended up coming on full time/indefinitely because I love it so much TvT also still nice and relaxing summer at times!
  2. I do like the starsilks a lot but I have...virtually none of them :'c
  3. DUCKs
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Bump (:
Bump (:
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Bump
Bump
:3
Fireball is pretty :) The theme's strawberry and mint: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=27911,27913,27915,27916,27914,27912&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Fireball is pretty :)
The theme's strawberry and mint:
dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=27911,27913,27915,27916,27914,27912&xt=dressing.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=15311,15313,15310,15312,15314&xt=dressing.png[/img] The swirls and red/green on his wings look like he's mixing some poison, so he's...The Stepfather Who Poisons Apples. Are you enjoying your summer so far? not really. 2 forest fires near out town last weekend alone. What's your favorite apparel in FR? everything witch-y. What item do you hoard the most in FR? I'm too lazy to hoardsell, so...everything.
dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=15311,15313,15310,15312,15314&xt=dressing.png
The swirls and red/green on his wings look like he's mixing some poison, so he's...The Stepfather Who Poisons Apples.

not really. 2 forest fires near out town last weekend alone.

What's your favorite apparel in FR?
everything witch-y.

What item do you hoard the most in FR?
I'm too lazy to hoardsell, so...everything.
[b]Question One:[/b] Yes, and I don't want it to end! [b]Question Two:[/b] I love the rose thorn apparel sets. [b]Question Three:[/b] Basically anything for Swipp, Baldwin, and the hibernal dens. [b]Question Four:[/b] "Carry You" by Ruelle and Fleurie [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=26555,26557,26559,26561,26556,26558,26560&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Question One:

Yes, and I don't want it to end!

Question Two:

I love the rose thorn apparel sets.

Question Three:

Basically anything for Swipp, Baldwin, and the hibernal dens.

Question Four:

"Carry You" by Ruelle and Fleurie

dragon?did=52308902&skin=0&apparel=26555,26557,26559,26561,26556,26558,26560&xt=dressing.png
She/her, Scorpio, Introvert, Ravenclaw, etc.
/raf/2692509/1#post_2692509]ZBGVDvr.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 56 57