Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 344 345
@Autopilot

A slot for Ancient Circuits, please! Do you want me to send payment now? If so, do you want it via PM, CR, or what?
@Autopilot

A slot for Ancient Circuits, please! Do you want me to send payment now? If so, do you want it via PM, CR, or what?
ZU5HtR6.png
Slot for chest cavities please :)
Slot for chest cavities please :)
@Autopilot hi! do you have any leftover copies of Key Keeper, or could you ping me when/if you decide to reprint it? thank you!
@Autopilot hi! do you have any leftover copies of Key Keeper, or could you ping me when/if you decide to reprint it? thank you!
fzww6al.png
@Autopilot

Slot for snaketail please!
@Autopilot

Slot for snaketail please!
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Autopilot

Could I get one slot for chest cavities and one illustrious stardust please?
@Autopilot

Could I get one slot for chest cavities and one illustrious stardust please?
@Autopilot I'm a bit late to the party but congrats on Spire Hunter! It's a great accent! I am curious though, is the little black lines on the shoulder intentional? Noticed it on my shardflank gaoler since it's right on top of the spike, but even on my regular one it's so dark that it stands out just enough to make me question it. I don't really need a reply or anything (especially if it IS intentional), but it looks just slightly enough out of place to make me wonder, so I thought I'd bring it up just in case [img]https://imgur.com/aEQydjW.png[/img]
@Autopilot
I'm a bit late to the party but congrats on Spire Hunter! It's a great accent! I am curious though, is the little black lines on the shoulder intentional? Noticed it on my shardflank gaoler since it's right on top of the spike, but even on my regular one it's so dark that it stands out just enough to make me question it. I don't really need a reply or anything (especially if it IS intentional), but it looks just slightly enough out of place to make me wonder, so I thought I'd bring it up just in case

aEQydjW.png
Wua5ROf.png
@Autopilot slot for chest cavities pls!
@Autopilot slot for chest cavities pls!
2.gif
@Autopilot
A slot for Illuminated Stardust Plz.
@Autopilot
A slot for Illuminated Stardust Plz.
@Autopilot

Could I get a slot for Spiral Train? Thank you for making very good skins!
@Autopilot

Could I get a slot for Spiral Train? Thank you for making very good skins!
@Autopilot
Could I be put on the second run for Chest Cavities?
@Autopilot
Could I be put on the second run for Chest Cavities?
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 344 345