Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things most people can do but you can't
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
can't whistle, snap with my right hand (i can do it perfectly with my left tho??), or ride a bike. i also just really suck at tying knots, like i can do it, but they'll turn out really loose and bad lol (hence why none of my footwear have shoelaces asjfsafd)
can't whistle, snap with my right hand (i can do it perfectly with my left tho??), or ride a bike. i also just really suck at tying knots, like i can do it, but they'll turn out really loose and bad lol (hence why none of my footwear have shoelaces asjfsafd)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
Count me in for the 'can't ride a bike' club.

And probably quite weird, but I want to consider unable to drink both coffee and alcohol on the 'most people can do, I can't' list, too. My tongue just... won't accept the taste of liquid coffee at all. My main intake of coffee comes in the form of Kopiko, coffee ice cream or even coffee flavored cookie but not coffee as a drink. Most of the time it took my utter self control not to instantly spit coffee/alcohol out on the first sip. So understandably I can never understand the appeal of Starbuck. :'D
Count me in for the 'can't ride a bike' club.

And probably quite weird, but I want to consider unable to drink both coffee and alcohol on the 'most people can do, I can't' list, too. My tongue just... won't accept the taste of liquid coffee at all. My main intake of coffee comes in the form of Kopiko, coffee ice cream or even coffee flavored cookie but not coffee as a drink. Most of the time it took my utter self control not to instantly spit coffee/alcohol out on the first sip. So understandably I can never understand the appeal of Starbuck. :'D
I honestly can’t whistle. I can chirp like a bird perfectly, but I can’t whistle.
I honestly can’t whistle. I can chirp like a bird perfectly, but I can’t whistle.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
[quote name="Wickdorian" date="2019-08-01 21:10:20" ] [quote name="Arcanedragon" date="2019-08-01 20:22:55" ] I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh. [/quote] Same !!! I taught myself how with my right, but I can't with my left :( [/quote] That's so weird, I also can't do that with my left! And I'm terrible at swimming. [size=2] I just can't even
Wickdorian wrote on 2019-08-01 21:10:20:
Arcanedragon wrote on 2019-08-01 20:22:55:
I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh.
Same !!! I taught myself how with my right, but I can't with my left :(
That's so weird, I also can't do that with my left! And I'm terrible at swimming.

I just can't even
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
can't swim, ride a bike, tie any sort of knot, braid, or snap
I have terrible coordination with my hands, yet I'm decent with origami?? how does that work lol
can't swim, ride a bike, tie any sort of knot, braid, or snap
I have terrible coordination with my hands, yet I'm decent with origami?? how does that work lol
Can't ride a bike
Can't eat pork
Can't often speak above normal volume. At all.
Can't ride a bike
Can't eat pork
Can't often speak above normal volume. At all.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I can't read.

Yes, I can comprehend words perfectly fine, but I often find myself losing my place in novels and not processing the sentences in the right order.
I can't read.

Yes, I can comprehend words perfectly fine, but I often find myself losing my place in novels and not processing the sentences in the right order.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I can't fall asleep while the sun is up. I'd love to be able to take naps and it's not that I don't have the time, but I simply cannot fall asleep during the day no matter how tired I am. Even when I was younger, I couldn't fall asleep until it was dark outside. I can stay asleep past sunrise if I was already asleep, but that's it. (Funnily enough, I have absolutely no trouble falling asleep with bright artificial light shining directly on my face. I slept that way for years and I still do on occasion.)
I can't fall asleep while the sun is up. I'd love to be able to take naps and it's not that I don't have the time, but I simply cannot fall asleep during the day no matter how tired I am. Even when I was younger, I couldn't fall asleep until it was dark outside. I can stay asleep past sunrise if I was already asleep, but that's it. (Funnily enough, I have absolutely no trouble falling asleep with bright artificial light shining directly on my face. I slept that way for years and I still do on occasion.)
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I can't write

Like I can write, but when I write it looks like a 5-year-old wrote it
I can't write

Like I can write, but when I write it looks like a 5-year-old wrote it
06a___palmate_maple_by_miirshroom-dbmfrwv.png
I can't snap my fingers. I also can't make phone calls... MAJOR anxiety!
I can't snap my fingers. I also can't make phone calls... MAJOR anxiety!
favicon6.png
tessa, 20, they/them or she/her
favicon6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14