Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep! [1 left!]
1 2 3
:)
:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@Catsdragon18

Sure! I’ll put him on hold for you right away!
@Catsdragon18

Sure! I’ll put him on hold for you right away!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Thank you very much had fun dressing the friend:)
Thank you very much had fun dressing the friend:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@Catsdragon18 OMgosh! That scry and apparel is gorgeous! [emoji=guardian star size=1] I absolutely love the traits/odd facts you came up with for him too! [emoji=heart size=1] I’ll send him over!
@Catsdragon18

OMgosh! That scry and apparel is gorgeous! I absolutely love the traits/odd facts you came up with for him too! I’ll send him over!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Can I have this girl and name her Whatsyourname? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53796205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537963/53796205_350.png[/img] [/url] Well, it's 8 o'clock in Boise, Idaho I'll find my limo driver, and mister, take us to the show I done made some plans for later on tonight I'll find a little queen and I know I can treat her right What's your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl Won't you do the same? Back at the hotel, Lord we got such a mess It seems that one of the crew had a go with one of the guests, oh yes Well, the police said we can't drink in the bar, what a shame Won't you come upstairs girl, and have a drink of champagne? What's your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl For there ain't no shame What's your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl Won't you do the same? Oh yeah What's your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl Won't you do the same? Nine o'clock the next day and I'm ready to go I got six hundred miles to ride to do one more show, oh no Can I get you a taxi home? It sure was grand When I come back here next year, I wanna see you again What was your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl Well there ain't no shame What was your name, little girl? What's your name? Shootin' you straight, little girl Won't you do the same?
Can I have this girl and name her Whatsyourname?

53796205_350.png

Well, it's 8 o'clock in Boise, Idaho
I'll find my limo driver, and mister, take us to the show
I done made some plans for later on tonight
I'll find a little queen and I know I can treat her right
What's your name, little girl?
What's your name?
Shootin' you straight, little girl
Won't you do the same?
Back at the hotel, Lord we got such a mess
It seems that one of the crew had a go with one of the guests, oh yes
Well, the police said we can't drink in the bar, what a shame
Won't you come upstairs girl, and have a drink of champagne?
What's your name?
For there ain't no shame
What's your name?
Won't you do the same? Oh yeah
What's your name?
Won't you do the same?
Nine o'clock the next day and I'm ready to go
I got six hundred miles to ride to do one more show, oh no
Can I get you a taxi home? It sure was grand
When I come back here next year, I wanna see you again
What was your name, little girl?
What's your name?
Well there ain't no shame
What was your name, little girl?
What's your name?
Won't you do the same?
gdgEMqFHXnQ7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8BCF6ZlKOrigoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@MonsterZero

Ooooh. I totally dig the song theme you made for that mirror! I send her over!
@MonsterZero

Ooooh. I totally dig the song theme you made for that mirror! I send her over!
@O1iviaDragon thanks I love Lynerd skinner or whoever their name is spelled
@O1iviaDragon thanks I love Lynerd skinner or whoever their name is spelled
gdgEMqFHXnQ7wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

8BCF6ZlKOrigoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@O1iviaDragon can I claim the Fae?
@O1iviaDragon can I claim the Fae?
LMLA6wg.png
@Bezonox

Absolutely! I’ll put her on hold right away! :)
@Bezonox

Absolutely! I’ll put her on hold right away! :)
@O1iviaDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53737224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537373/53737224_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey there! I'm Cow. How ya doing? Sigh... you probably think I'm a voice in your head, don't you? Just like the last dragon, and the one before him, and the past 100 before her... Anyways- oh wait you don't see me yet. (proceeds to spit in your face, then you finally notice the fae) There we go, much better! As I said, I'm Cow, named for the spots on my wings WHICH ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY PARTS SOCIETY NOTICES. I've always wanted to be a big star, which is hard since I'm so smol. I keep wanting to get in the spotlight which some people find annoying. But I wasn't always like this... A day or two after I hatched, I was playing with my siblings in a patch of grass. A huge Imperial suddenly grabbed them with his tail. I quickly made an attempt to free them, but the dragon knocked me away. I then flew into his eyes, causing him to drop my siblings in his fury. When he found me, he picked me up instead. He drained my vision, making my eyes faceted. I could still see, but not very well. He then started draining the color from my wings, but I managed to escape. I ran into the forest, where some fireflies greeted me and helped guide me through my worries and pain. I realized I couldn't do anything about these marks except embrace them, so I named myself Cow and wanted to show these unique traits. But what pleases me the most is when people actually listen to me instead of proceeding to swat me like I'm a fly.
@O1iviaDragon

53737224_350.png

Hey there! I'm Cow. How ya doing?
Sigh... you probably think I'm a voice in your head, don't you? Just like the last dragon, and the one before him, and the past 100 before her... Anyways- oh wait you don't see me yet.
(proceeds to spit in your face, then you finally notice the fae)
There we go, much better! As I said, I'm Cow, named for the spots on my wings WHICH ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY PARTS SOCIETY NOTICES. I've always wanted to be a big star, which is hard since I'm so smol. I keep wanting to get in the spotlight which some people find annoying. But I wasn't always like this...

A day or two after I hatched, I was playing with my siblings in a patch of grass. A huge Imperial suddenly grabbed them with his tail. I quickly made an attempt to free them, but the dragon knocked me away. I then flew into his eyes, causing him to drop my siblings in his fury. When he found me, he picked me up instead. He drained my vision, making my eyes faceted. I could still see, but not very well. He then started draining the color from my wings, but I managed to escape. I ran into the forest, where some fireflies greeted me and helped guide me through my worries and pain.

I realized I couldn't do anything about these marks except embrace them, so I named myself Cow and wanted to show these unique traits. But what pleases me the most is when people actually listen to me instead of proceeding to swat me like I'm a fly.
LMLA6wg.png
1 2 3