Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ethnicities Anyone ?
1 2 3 4
Me being myself am a mis-matched three way mush of Hispanic (Spain, Mexico), Korean (Maybe a bit Japanese), and Northern European (Norway and such).

So... Yeet

(Everyone always thinks that I'm white thoooooo..)
(Am I the only one..)
Me being myself am a mis-matched three way mush of Hispanic (Spain, Mexico), Korean (Maybe a bit Japanese), and Northern European (Norway and such).

So... Yeet

(Everyone always thinks that I'm white thoooooo..)
(Am I the only one..)
I was born in The USA but I'm Mexican in every other way. Though having grown up here I'm fully fluent in English but not Spanish, and everyone assumes I'm fluent in Spanish :')

I was born in The USA but I'm Mexican in every other way. Though having grown up here I'm fully fluent in English but not Spanish, and everyone assumes I'm fluent in Spanish :')

@SilverAndCyanide

Exactly the same. Whenever I tell someone I'm also Korean and Hispanic they're like, "SPEAK SPANISH !!" And I just say stuff like

"Hola, me llama Wickdorian, como te llamas ?"
Same with Korean I just say
"Annyeonghaseyo, Wickdorian imnida."
Lol
@SilverAndCyanide

Exactly the same. Whenever I tell someone I'm also Korean and Hispanic they're like, "SPEAK SPANISH !!" And I just say stuff like

"Hola, me llama Wickdorian, como te llamas ?"
Same with Korean I just say
"Annyeonghaseyo, Wickdorian imnida."
Lol
I'm a mix of a few ethnicities yet I sport an American accent so I'm easily mistaken for an American. Some think I'm British too, but I don't see it.
I'm a mix of a few ethnicities yet I sport an American accent so I'm easily mistaken for an American. Some think I'm British too, but I don't see it.
*Insert something creative*

*Slowly dying in the corner*
I'm mostly Chinese, but 1/16th Peranakan. I consider myself fully Chinese though, since 1/16th isn't a very significant number.
I'm mostly Chinese, but 1/16th Peranakan. I consider myself fully Chinese though, since 1/16th isn't a very significant number.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
i'm half american and half japanese !! i just say american for my paternal side because it's a european genetic mess. lots of german and irish and welsh and other stuff

for some reason that genetic combo didn't make me look asian or white. i'm just ambiguously ethnic to most people... which i think is why i chose such a blatantly japanese name for myself bc i wanted people to actually acknowledge my asian ancestry too. tis life
i'm half american and half japanese !! i just say american for my paternal side because it's a european genetic mess. lots of german and irish and welsh and other stuff

for some reason that genetic combo didn't make me look asian or white. i'm just ambiguously ethnic to most people... which i think is why i chose such a blatantly japanese name for myself bc i wanted people to actually acknowledge my asian ancestry too. tis life
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
My mom is platinum blonde with blue eyes, but her father's Jewish and her mom is Scottish/Literally-Everything-Else.

I'm pretty sure my father's mother (he's estranged from her) was Spanish (as in the place, so white hispanic), along with an Eastern European dad (son of immigrants) who also has some Jewish relatives.

I have light-olive skin with freckles, green eyes, and brown curly hair (although I might dye it blue).

Sometimes people assume I'm completely WASP, others get really confused thanks to my rather "ethnic" name, so it's weird.

To amp it up, the majority of my neighborhood, school, and in-laws are Mexican-hispanic, so I've kind-of "inherited" some traits by just living. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm pretty sure it makes people wondering what the heck I am in terms of ethnicity.

For me, I am just me.
My mom is platinum blonde with blue eyes, but her father's Jewish and her mom is Scottish/Literally-Everything-Else.

I'm pretty sure my father's mother (he's estranged from her) was Spanish (as in the place, so white hispanic), along with an Eastern European dad (son of immigrants) who also has some Jewish relatives.

I have light-olive skin with freckles, green eyes, and brown curly hair (although I might dye it blue).

Sometimes people assume I'm completely WASP, others get really confused thanks to my rather "ethnic" name, so it's weird.

To amp it up, the majority of my neighborhood, school, and in-laws are Mexican-hispanic, so I've kind-of "inherited" some traits by just living. I don't know how to describe it, but I'm pretty sure it makes people wondering what the heck I am in terms of ethnicity.

For me, I am just me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
From my dad's side I'm irish, italian, polish, and a few other european ethnicities. My mom is bulgarian though, so I'm mostly bulgarian I guess. In other words, I'm [img]https://cdn.influenster.com/media/product/image/airheads-white-mystery-36ct-7.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg[/img]
From my dad's side I'm irish, italian, polish, and a few other european ethnicities. My mom is bulgarian though, so I'm mostly bulgarian I guess.

In other words, I'm
airheads-white-mystery-36ct-7.jpg.750x750_q85ss0_progressive.jpg
cDDSaqc.png
Dump a bunch of sour cream together from different brands and that's us.

We actually got a DNA kit for Christmas once, and the breakdown was... 38% Germanic, 21% Norwegian, 17% United Kingdom area, 10% Swedish, 9% Baltic, 4% Irish/Scottish, and 1% Finnish. Very, very white.

Not sure about the Baltic part and where that's from exactly. o.O
Dump a bunch of sour cream together from different brands and that's us.

We actually got a DNA kit for Christmas once, and the breakdown was... 38% Germanic, 21% Norwegian, 17% United Kingdom area, 10% Swedish, 9% Baltic, 4% Irish/Scottish, and 1% Finnish. Very, very white.

Not sure about the Baltic part and where that's from exactly. o.O
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
Basically completely Anglo/Irish. I fall into the 'pasty British skin' ethnicity.
Basically completely Anglo/Irish. I fall into the 'pasty British skin' ethnicity.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
1 2 3 4