Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To Plague Flight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Thanks for the WONDERFUL fight. It's always great when we have to fight for our victory- or lose trying our hardest- you certainly made this a really fun week for us!

Sad to say I won't be enjoying discounts- you all made me go flat broke. xD

I dare say- this was even more exciting than our fight with Water.
Thanks for the WONDERFUL fight. It's always great when we have to fight for our victory- or lose trying our hardest- you certainly made this a really fun week for us!

Sad to say I won't be enjoying discounts- you all made me go flat broke. xD

I dare say- this was even more exciting than our fight with Water.
Great job plaguies! Wowie, what a battle. Right down to the last wire. That, my friends, is an epic dom battle! Well played!
Great job plaguies! Wowie, what a battle. Right down to the last wire. That, my friends, is an epic dom battle! Well played!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Thank you to the Plague flight for making this worth the fight! Really. That dom fight was one of the funnest I participated in in a long time.
Thank you to the Plague flight for making this worth the fight! Really. That dom fight was one of the funnest I participated in in a long time.
It was sure an epic last few minutes gosh we thought we were going to lose but good job everyone and the plague!
It was sure an epic last few minutes gosh we thought we were going to lose but good job everyone and the plague!
Plague! You guys are awesome! This was an AWESOME battle that literally went down to the last second! You fought well, and made this a historical dom battle, for sure.
Plague! You guys are awesome! This was an AWESOME battle that literally went down to the last second! You fought well, and made this a historical dom battle, for sure.
Kat's Hatchery l Tumblr l Twinseer Breed
nwknls.jpg
That was a great battle! Very exciting and super worthy opponents.
That was a great battle! Very exciting and super worthy opponents.
6BvVLFi.png
Oh man, that was so intense. Plague, you were a very worthy opponent. I can tell you that when you took dom with 5 minutes to go I freaked out. AH prices were driven up high to the point that I sold everything I could from my horde to buy dragons.

That truly was a dominance battle.
Oh man, that was so intense. Plague, you were a very worthy opponent. I can tell you that when you took dom with 5 minutes to go I freaked out. AH prices were driven up high to the point that I sold everything I could from my horde to buy dragons.

That truly was a dominance battle.
q7uh1VK.png
SUCH a fantastic battle Plague! You should have heard the nerd screams. I mean, epic nerd screams. WELL DONE! And thank you for putting up such a fantastic fight! [img]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mandatory.com/media/2012/12/qspzx.gif[/img]
SUCH a fantastic battle Plague! You should have heard the nerd screams.

I mean, epic nerd screams.

WELL DONE! And thank you for putting up such a fantastic fight!

qspzx.gif
lTYgGwn.png
epic dominance battle, everyone!!! all of you tried your best!!!
epic dominance battle, everyone!!! all of you tried your best!!!
kyWLcLU.png
I'm in neither of those flights, and I was still riveted by refreshing dragon prices and the dominance board. Awesome battle!
I'm in neither of those flights, and I was still riveted by refreshing dragon prices and the dominance board. Awesome battle!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif o7k2eg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13