Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To Plague Flight...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Niharike

... what made you think it was me? D:

*sees you glaring and runs for life*
@Niharike

... what made you think it was me? D:

*sees you glaring and runs for life*
@Niharike

@Opaline and I don't like beans. So nothing spilled!
@Niharike

@Opaline and I don't like beans. So nothing spilled!
@Niharike
@Serendipity82

Yup. I didn't even have any to begin with. *searches* Nope, none in the house. Or anywhere.
@Niharike
@Serendipity82

Yup. I didn't even have any to begin with. *searches* Nope, none in the house. Or anywhere.
I'm more surprised that Plague had it in them after their previous push! And now... now they are poking at Nature and in second place.

Talk about deep pockets? Or huge Lairs? Or both? :)
I'm more surprised that Plague had it in them after their previous push! And now... now they are poking at Nature and in second place.

[quote name="Drakenhart" date="2014-05-18 21:03:10"]I'm more surprised that Plague had it in them after their previous push! And now... now they are poking at Nature and in second place. Talk about deep pockets? Or huge Lairs? Or both? :)[/quote] deep, dusty, empty pockets, maybe. :) plague often floats between 2-3 on the board on a week there is no fight. many of us exalt for profit on our own time...which we desperately need after this fight, lol.
Drakenhart wrote on 2014-05-18 21:03:10:

deep, dusty, empty pockets, maybe. :) plague often floats between 2-3 on the board on a week there is no fight. many of us exalt for profit on our own time...which we desperately need after this fight, lol.
@trufflestuff

So true! I had two Level 5s and two nests of hatchlings ready to bring me back up to a decent amount of treasure after last night haha |D Off to the plaguemother they went.
@trufflestuff

So true! I had two Level 5s and two nests of hatchlings ready to bring me back up to a decent amount of treasure after last night haha |D Off to the plaguemother they went.
dragonsss_by_twistedzepher-d8zzdwc.gif
Thanks for the fight Plague, that was intense! You guys really made my first dom push a memorable one and I have a huge amount of respect for you guys now. I was sure you had the win too (Confession: I actually thought you had at the end as I somehow completely missed the time we were in the lead while refreshing the leaderboard, so I posted a thread in the in-flight forum about how I was proud of how we fought even though we'd lost =S )

[pompous speech, because I can't resist] The flames of war burnt bright and strong last week. The eyes of all the flights surely were upon us as we strove for victory and glory. 'Twas a glorious fight. Let all who battled hold their heads high, with pride! Let us not speak of victors and the defeated, and let us have no regrets or grudges moving forward. Our pyres and contagions swept the land, forces the other flights can't even comprehend! We have made our respective mother's proud! We are now all of us brothers and sisters in battle! Brothers and sisters in... poverty! Glorious poverty! [/pompous speech, because I couldn't resist]

@Seiryuu Strategy... yes... we had one of those...

*stagewhispers* @Fireballs did we have one of those?

Also, I totally have my first FR headcanon related to that dom push. Plague Flight are like a horde of infectious dragons (zombiepocalypse style) threatening to sweep the land, Fire Flight are, y'know, Fire Flight, and pretty destructive too. Usually these two forces are kept in balance/contained, but every so often there'll be an outbreak of one or the other, and if the other flights fail to keep it contained, the Godzilla Threshold is crossed, and the other flight is unleashed to fight it. After an intense battle, the defeated is driven back into their own territory, while the victor is left to lick its wounds and limp away quietly (or loudly, with much collateral damage and celebration (in the case of fire flight, this means .gifs and bad puns)) back into the zone from which it came.
Thanks for the fight Plague, that was intense! You guys really made my first dom push a memorable one and I have a huge amount of respect for you guys now. I was sure you had the win too (Confession: I actually thought you had at the end as I somehow completely missed the time we were in the lead while refreshing the leaderboard, so I posted a thread in the in-flight forum about how I was proud of how we fought even though we'd lost =S )

[pompous speech, because I can't resist] The flames of war burnt bright and strong last week. The eyes of all the flights surely were upon us as we strove for victory and glory. 'Twas a glorious fight. Let all who battled hold their heads high, with pride! Let us not speak of victors and the defeated, and let us have no regrets or grudges moving forward. Our pyres and contagions swept the land, forces the other flights can't even comprehend! We have made our respective mother's proud! We are now all of us brothers and sisters in battle! Brothers and sisters in... poverty! Glorious poverty! [/pompous speech, because I couldn't resist]

@Seiryuu Strategy... yes... we had one of those...

*stagewhispers* @Fireballs did we have one of those?

Also, I totally have my first FR headcanon related to that dom push. Plague Flight are like a horde of infectious dragons (zombiepocalypse style) threatening to sweep the land, Fire Flight are, y'know, Fire Flight, and pretty destructive too. Usually these two forces are kept in balance/contained, but every so often there'll be an outbreak of one or the other, and if the other flights fail to keep it contained, the Godzilla Threshold is crossed, and the other flight is unleashed to fight it. After an intense battle, the defeated is driven back into their own territory, while the victor is left to lick its wounds and limp away quietly (or loudly, with much collateral damage and celebration (in the case of fire flight, this means .gifs and bad puns)) back into the zone from which it came.
SUFoHqb.gif
Fire Flight: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/c0bd392feaf2add5edd85fd7ad332d99/tumblr_n0gq9wYAoD1qdzih6o5_500.gif[/img] Everyone else: [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fire_community.gif[/img] That was one exciting battle! You guys earned that victory! ^^
Fire Flight:
tumblr_n0gq9wYAoD1qdzih6o5_500.gif

Everyone else:
fire_community.gif

That was one exciting battle! You guys earned that victory! ^^
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13