Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to price dragons?
Hello! I have a question about How To Price Dragons. There are currently no dragons of the color/gene combo up on the auction house and I have no idea what to price them at. (It’s either an xxx or xxy raspberry or raspberry/wine with lionfish, noxtide and either opal or capsule, and either Fae or Spiral, the one egg the parents gave me hasn’t hatched yet) Help a poor noob out?
Hello! I have a question about How To Price Dragons. There are currently no dragons of the color/gene combo up on the auction house and I have no idea what to price them at. (It’s either an xxx or xxy raspberry or raspberry/wine with lionfish, noxtide and either opal or capsule, and either Fae or Spiral, the one egg the parents gave me hasn’t hatched yet) Help a poor noob out?
@Technicat

if you can't find dragons on the AH with colors and genes that match, clear out some of the filters and focus on just genes or just colors.

Colors are typically the better option because it's harder to change those than it is to change genes.

@Technicat

if you can't find dragons on the AH with colors and genes that match, clear out some of the filters and focus on just genes or just colors.

Colors are typically the better option because it's harder to change those than it is to change genes.

Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts