Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89
I'm so excited! I've been really wishing for some of these features lately, what great timing!
I'm so excited! I've been really wishing for some of these features lately, what great timing!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Oooo this looks awesome!!
Oooo this looks awesome!!
Awesome!!
Even after all these years, I'm always impressed by the ways the Flight Rising team finds to improve the game. Great work!!
Awesome!!
Even after all these years, I'm always impressed by the ways the Flight Rising team finds to improve the game. Great work!!
Though it could be hard to get used to these new additions ultimately they look incredibly useful
Though it could be hard to get used to these new additions ultimately they look incredibly useful
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
Omg! I love how FR actually listens to its players, unlike some other games out there
Omg! I love how FR actually listens to its players, unlike some other games out there
Fantastic! Can't wait to try it out!
Fantastic! Can't wait to try it out!
Wow, yes <3 Thank you, this is great
Wow, yes <3 Thank you, this is great
y6Tz96p.png
THIS is glorious

These updates are ...GLORIOUS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
THIS is glorious

These updates are ...GLORIOUS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

YEEEESSS now we can breed for the perfect color matches to apparel!! heck yeck!!!
YEEEESSS now we can breed for the perfect color matches to apparel!! heck yeck!!!
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Everything I've dreamed of, thank you <3!
Everything I've dreamed of, thank you <3!
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 88 89