Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Many, Many Morphologies
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89
A wish - no, multiple wishes just came true! Thanks so much, staff! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
A wish - no, multiple wishes just came true! Thanks so much, staff!
The Hatchery Masterlist
This is fantastic!
This is fantastic!
This is the best new scrying function! Thank you so much!
This is the best new scrying function! Thank you so much!
Imperial Tails tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif Pompom Mums
[emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1][emoji=gaoler love size=1] This is like, a perfect update! thank you so much!!
This is like, a perfect update! thank you so much!!
oDFWcfL.gif Vj0BLbc.png
100 Hatchling Challenge ~
Yessss, I've been waiting for this
Yessss, I've been waiting for this
Night ~ She/Her ~ +2 FR Time
Cool!
Cool!
Awesome- Now I can delete all the screenshots I have saved of my favorite scries and just save them on the website! Thanks for the amazing update!
Awesome- Now I can delete all the screenshots I have saved of my favorite scries and just save them on the website! Thanks for the amazing update!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Oh thank goodness, I've been needing a save option for scrys for a long time now. Thank you so much!!
Oh thank goodness, I've been needing a save option for scrys for a long time now. Thank you so much!!
So essentially we have an additional private den with 300 slots to store dragons we can totally custom design and then make outfits for using apparel, skins/accents we don't necessarily own, don't have to feed, and there's no charge. You realize making pretty dragons and dressing them up is all many players wanted to do right? This site just became a dragon image generator. I mean awesome and all, but I'm not sure that's what was intended.
So essentially we have an additional private den with 300 slots to store dragons we can totally custom design and then make outfits for using apparel, skins/accents we don't necessarily own, don't have to feed, and there's no charge. You realize making pretty dragons and dressing them up is all many players wanted to do right? This site just became a dragon image generator. I mean awesome and all, but I'm not sure that's what was intended.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
YESSSSSSSSSS SCRIES IN THE DRESSING ROOM???! VERY HAPPY
YESSSSSSSSSS SCRIES IN THE DRESSING ROOM???! VERY HAPPY
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89