Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw headshots (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yay! sounds great. i dont really have any already done references of them so would you mind if i direct messaged you some intense descriptions?
yay! sounds great. i dont really have any already done references of them so would you mind if i direct messaged you some intense descriptions?
@starmax BOO BOO THE FOOL SOLIDARITY.. i love your rat son. can he join the boo boo the fool squad
payment anytime is fine w me! i tend to only accept the crossroads after i complete it though
@starmax BOO BOO THE FOOL SOLIDARITY.. i love your rat son. can he join the boo boo the fool squad
payment anytime is fine w me! i tend to only accept the crossroads after i complete it though
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@thatanglerfish thats fine with me!
@thatanglerfish thats fine with me!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards - BOO BOO SQUAD
Also yes he's actually the president of the Boo Boo Committee AKSHSJKD
Usually I feel best sending it through PM since I won't hold it in my account since I'm afraid I might accidentally spend it lmAO. We could meet in the middle & you could let me know when it's done & then I can send it to you via PM & then you could send it back ?? LMAO I'M SORRY IF MY HALF ASLEEP LOGIC ISN'T ... LOGICAL RN
@starrylizards - BOO BOO SQUAD
Also yes he's actually the president of the Boo Boo Committee AKSHSJKD
Usually I feel best sending it through PM since I won't hold it in my account since I'm afraid I might accidentally spend it lmAO. We could meet in the middle & you could let me know when it's done & then I can send it to you via PM & then you could send it back ?? LMAO I'M SORRY IF MY HALF ASLEEP LOGIC ISN'T ... LOGICAL RN
fBZO2yk.png
@starmax wow im so honoured that i get to draw the president of the Boo Boo Committee
if im being honest i uhhh have no idea what that last sentence means but jdasbkfk im sorry! maybe i could PM the sketch then you could send me the payment? that way everyone feels comfortable

p.s. gET SOME SLEEEEP :(
@starmax wow im so honoured that i get to draw the president of the Boo Boo Committee
if im being honest i uhhh have no idea what that last sentence means but jdasbkfk im sorry! maybe i could PM the sketch then you could send me the payment? that way everyone feels comfortable

p.s. gET SOME SLEEEEP :(
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

!!
Is 100g good? :0
@starrylizards

!!
Is 100g good? :0
6xCzb5m.png
@NoodleStuff absolutely! im looking forward to drawing her <3
@NoodleStuff absolutely! im looking forward to drawing her <3
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards - AKJHSKJD I'm so sorry I have no idea *** I was trying to say there LMAO
But I have rested now & have replenished my Boo Boo energy :v
But yeah! That works 0: !!
@starrylizards - AKJHSKJD I'm so sorry I have no idea *** I was trying to say there LMAO
But I have rested now & have replenished my Boo Boo energy :v
But yeah! That works 0: !!
fBZO2yk.png
@starmax aabsfh its fine! all good, ill get to work asap <3
@starmax aabsfh its fine! all good, ill get to work asap <3
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@NoodleStuff i looove her! she was super fun to draw. i hope you like how she turned out [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/604567182076280833/orc_lady.png[/img] (and i checked out her pinterest board, its great. i, too, am gay and irresponsible)
@NoodleStuff
i looove her! she was super fun to draw. i hope you like how she turned out

orc_lady.png

(and i checked out her pinterest board, its great. i, too, am gay and irresponsible)
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7