Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | froth's art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Frothtea Sounds good! I have a couple items on your wishlist, let me know how much they take off. Name: squidkids Commission Choice: headshot + fullbody Dragon/Character: [url=https://toyhou.se/4577732.froststep#15464666]Froststep[/url] Payment: I have these items off your wishlist: [item=Accent: A Little Universe][item=Skin: Forgotten Child][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] I’ll pay the rest in gems. Additional notes (pose, expression, etc.): maybe a cocky, show off pose for the fullbody. for the headshot, a neutral expression. Other:
@Frothtea
Sounds good! I have a couple items on your wishlist, let me know how much they take off.
Name: squidkids

Commission Choice: headshot + fullbody

Dragon/Character: Froststep

Payment: I have these items off your wishlist: Accent: A Little Universe Skin: Forgotten Child Cosmologist Fieldtools I’ll pay the rest in gems.

Additional notes (pose, expression, etc.): maybe a cocky, show off pose for the fullbody. for the headshot, a neutral expression.

Other:
@squidkids [skin=13242] LAH 45g [skin=23312] LAH 129g [item=cosmologist fieldtools] LAH 120g Total from items: -294g off total price New commision fee: 816g + items ----- Thank you for the interest! You can send payment all at once, or half and half, your choice. I will get started on it tomorrow. (it is currently 10:34 pm where I live and I would rather work on this with a fresh night of sleep than a deprived mind!)
@squidkids

LAH 45g

LAH 129g

Cosmologist Fieldtools LAH 120g

Total from items: -294g off total price

New commision fee: 816g + items

Thank you for the interest! You can send payment all at once, or half and half, your choice. I will get started on it tomorrow.

(it is currently 10:34 pm where I live and I would rather work on this with a fresh night of sleep than a deprived mind!)
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@squidkids Finished your commissions! Lemme know if anything need to be fixed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/E8fiXdK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DWRgPbt.png[/img] Your character was a lot of fun to draw! I have a fluffy cat at home, so taking reference from her was a huge help for your boyo. If you're wondering, my name is the same across all art platforms, including toyhouse, so you can credit me with ease.
@squidkids

Finished your commissions! Lemme know if anything need to be fixed!

E8fiXdK.png

DWRgPbt.png

Your character was a lot of fun to draw! I have a fluffy cat at home, so taking reference from her was a huge help for your boyo.

If you're wondering, my name is the same across all art platforms, including toyhouse, so you can credit me with ease.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea
They both look perfect! Thank you so much :D
@Frothtea
They both look perfect! Thank you so much :D
@Frothtea
Hello! I am wondering, I love the style of your dragon art!
I was wondering, would there be any chance you would be willing to do a large order, or multiple smaller orders?

I am making an ARPG on Deviantart, and need item art. Basically, I need art of different items. The art represents items that you can buy, trade, gift, and sell within the ARPG community that have uses within the group. The ART ITSELF would NOT be sold, it just stands in place of a non-physical thing. So, like a digital good - with art as the visible item.

I would be paying in gems if possible! Just do not know if you would take on a commission that is kinda big, or would even do art of items.

What I am interested in is a number of items - lined, colored, and cell-shaded if possible - some which would be chibi companion (little animals/ect) lineart and cell-shaded only, I myself would want to color and edit for different variants for those.

You would be credited on all of the original art - though I would need to upload the art itself to DA on a Masterlist account, there would be credit to the artist as a disclaimer on each submission. I just need to store it on the Masterlist DA account for the sake of storage and linking back.

An idea for how it works is something like this. This is an ARPG item for the arpg Stryx, and the art is uploaded on the masterlist account with credit in the disclaimer of the submission.
https://www.deviantart.com/alphastryx/art/Tack-Maker-s-Kit-715833773
@Frothtea
Hello! I am wondering, I love the style of your dragon art!
I was wondering, would there be any chance you would be willing to do a large order, or multiple smaller orders?

I am making an ARPG on Deviantart, and need item art. Basically, I need art of different items. The art represents items that you can buy, trade, gift, and sell within the ARPG community that have uses within the group. The ART ITSELF would NOT be sold, it just stands in place of a non-physical thing. So, like a digital good - with art as the visible item.

I would be paying in gems if possible! Just do not know if you would take on a commission that is kinda big, or would even do art of items.

What I am interested in is a number of items - lined, colored, and cell-shaded if possible - some which would be chibi companion (little animals/ect) lineart and cell-shaded only, I myself would want to color and edit for different variants for those.

You would be credited on all of the original art - though I would need to upload the art itself to DA on a Masterlist account, there would be credit to the artist as a disclaimer on each submission. I just need to store it on the Masterlist DA account for the sake of storage and linking back.

An idea for how it works is something like this. This is an ARPG item for the arpg Stryx, and the art is uploaded on the masterlist account with credit in the disclaimer of the submission.
https://www.deviantart.com/alphastryx/art/Tack-Maker-s-Kit-715833773
@MadnessInMe

I could potentially, but I do have a few questions.

One, how many items are you asking? And two, is there a time restriction for said items? I would hate to take this on but be unable to finish. Are you looking for that style as well? Because I can say my style is unfortunately more inclined to toony than realistic.

I am interested in taking this on, though I have to make sure that both I can complete it, and the commissioner be satisfied with the results.
@MadnessInMe

I could potentially, but I do have a few questions.

One, how many items are you asking? And two, is there a time restriction for said items? I would hate to take this on but be unable to finish. Are you looking for that style as well? Because I can say my style is unfortunately more inclined to toony than realistic.

I am interested in taking this on, though I have to make sure that both I can complete it, and the commissioner be satisfied with the results.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea
No time restriction at all! Just, like, give me updates maybe?

Amount of items - I uh, don't know at this moment. I need to write down all my ideas. I think though, I can just list each different type of items, and if you would let me have the psd files, I can just edit for different variants so you don't have so much stuff on your plate.

And NONONO, lmao, I LOVE your style, why I reached out to ya. Your fire lantern collar on that derg is amazing, love it.
@Frothtea
No time restriction at all! Just, like, give me updates maybe?

Amount of items - I uh, don't know at this moment. I need to write down all my ideas. I think though, I can just list each different type of items, and if you would let me have the psd files, I can just edit for different variants so you don't have so much stuff on your plate.

And NONONO, lmao, I LOVE your style, why I reached out to ya. Your fire lantern collar on that derg is amazing, love it.
@MadnessInMe

Alright then, I think I could do this, at the very least during the summer. Giving you the psd files wouldn't be a problem, as you said you would credit me. Figure out the number of items / classes of items you would like me to draw, and I'll figure it out myself from there. I won't charge you like, 100g for every item, but different objects have different levels of detail, so the price will range for each piece or type, if that makes sense.
@MadnessInMe

Alright then, I think I could do this, at the very least during the summer. Giving you the psd files wouldn't be a problem, as you said you would credit me. Figure out the number of items / classes of items you would like me to draw, and I'll figure it out myself from there. I won't charge you like, 100g for every item, but different objects have different levels of detail, so the price will range for each piece or type, if that makes sense.
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
@Frothtea I’m interested if you’re still open, if not I’d love to be on a pinglist love your style btw

Name: AbyssSlayer

Commission Choice: Headshot/bust, I’ll leave the choice up to you

Dragon/Character: Yejun

Payment: Treasure

Additional notes (pose, expression, etc): Air of superiority kind of expression, pose is up to you

Other: A simple village/town background if possible; if not that’s okay, it’s not an absolute necessity.
@Frothtea I’m interested if you’re still open, if not I’d love to be on a pinglist love your style btw

Name: AbyssSlayer

Commission Choice: Headshot/bust, I’ll leave the choice up to you

Dragon/Character: Yejun

Payment: Treasure

Additional notes (pose, expression, etc): Air of superiority kind of expression, pose is up to you

Other: A simple village/town background if possible; if not that’s okay, it’s not an absolute necessity.
DSccKrd.png
@Frothtea
Sure thing! And tbh, I have a big sale coming in so no need to skim on the price!

Okies so here we go.

Regular Items I will need PSD for and of which you can just shade and make grayscale
Leather bag
Statue of a gust of wind
Sea Glass Shard
Wind Chime (just a simple wind chime)
Hammock (again, just a simple one)
A Map Piece (just a map piece with uneven edges)
Wood w/ Meta Plaque (screwed into it with nails)

Companions I will need PSD for and of which you can just shade and make grayscale -
If you could design fantasy creatures based on these themes, that would be awesome. All I ask is you make them not totally a cat and a dog. Otherwise, fully up to you based on what you feel.
Double Trouble
Mothers Pet
The Cursed One
Corruption Eats Me
Eye see you
Trickster
All Bite no Bark
Fluffy Pillow....that MOVES
Blood Moon
Terrible Mwa
....What exactly are you?
Fly for Me
Beautiful Galaxy
Don't Look Back There is a Monster Among Us
Once in Love
Cute Terror

That is pretty much it that I can think of!

I hope you are okay with designing animals? They don't have to be anything fancy, just again, nothing like a basic tabby cat or lab canine. Mix and match creatures/items/ect! They don't even have to be fully animal. They can be an object with ears/eyes/ect.
@Frothtea
Sure thing! And tbh, I have a big sale coming in so no need to skim on the price!

Okies so here we go.

Regular Items I will need PSD for and of which you can just shade and make grayscale
Leather bag
Statue of a gust of wind
Sea Glass Shard
Wind Chime (just a simple wind chime)
Hammock (again, just a simple one)
A Map Piece (just a map piece with uneven edges)
Wood w/ Meta Plaque (screwed into it with nails)

Companions I will need PSD for and of which you can just shade and make grayscale -
If you could design fantasy creatures based on these themes, that would be awesome. All I ask is you make them not totally a cat and a dog. Otherwise, fully up to you based on what you feel.
Double Trouble
Mothers Pet
The Cursed One
Corruption Eats Me
Eye see you
Trickster
All Bite no Bark
Fluffy Pillow....that MOVES
Blood Moon
Terrible Mwa
....What exactly are you?
Fly for Me
Beautiful Galaxy
Don't Look Back There is a Monster Among Us
Once in Love
Cute Terror

That is pretty much it that I can think of!

I hope you are okay with designing animals? They don't have to be anything fancy, just again, nothing like a basic tabby cat or lab canine. Mix and match creatures/items/ect! They don't even have to be fully animal. They can be an object with ears/eyes/ect.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11