Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54
It's okay, but... yeah :/ 250k is a little much when crackle was 190k. I'll wait for Bar and Daub, and save my money.

Granted, when they come out, all that's gonna happen is they're gonna be bought by vultures the second they're dropped in the Market, and sold for three times what they're worth in the AH. Always fun. Would love to see a daily limit set on how many a single account can purchase when they're newly released.

Passing on this one for now. Thanks anyway
It's okay, but... yeah :/ 250k is a little much when crackle was 190k. I'll wait for Bar and Daub, and save my money.

Granted, when they come out, all that's gonna happen is they're gonna be bought by vultures the second they're dropped in the Market, and sold for three times what they're worth in the AH. Always fun. Would love to see a daily limit set on how many a single account can purchase when they're newly released.

Passing on this one for now. Thanks anyway
I kind of wish this was a tertiary gene like crackle so it could show off the iridescent gene but I'm probably just being biased.

Looks really spiffy. :)

Looking forward to seeing the color combinations that peeps here will breed.
I kind of wish this was a tertiary gene like crackle so it could show off the iridescent gene but I'm probably just being biased.

Looks really spiffy. :)

Looking forward to seeing the color combinations that peeps here will breed.
Looks awesome!
Looks awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@collidoskope

People buy them so it isn't going to stop unless people stop buying them at the higher cost. This is just basic supply and demand and is a way some people make treasure. No one is forcing anyone to buy them immediately. People are paying a higher price for ensured instant gratification.

If you don't like the "vultures" don't ever buy marketplace items from the auction house over marketplace value. A daily limit won't stop the practice it will simply spread it around to more people doing it. The only way to truly stop it is to make every item in the marketplace unlimited.
@collidoskope

People buy them so it isn't going to stop unless people stop buying them at the higher cost. This is just basic supply and demand and is a way some people make treasure. No one is forcing anyone to buy them immediately. People are paying a higher price for ensured instant gratification.

If you don't like the "vultures" don't ever buy marketplace items from the auction house over marketplace value. A daily limit won't stop the practice it will simply spread it around to more people doing it. The only way to truly stop it is to make every item in the marketplace unlimited.
Awesome.
Awesome.
ohhh man do want!
ohhh man do want!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
*twitch* Why so expensive? Why do all the genes keep getting more and more expensive?
I mean it's nice and I found a gene I like for one of my dragons, but holy cow it's expensive.
*twitch* Why so expensive? Why do all the genes keep getting more and more expensive?
I mean it's nice and I found a gene I like for one of my dragons, but holy cow it's expensive.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
would be nice if one could get one... perhaps raise the stock a bit? :P
would be nice if one could get one... perhaps raise the stock a bit? :P
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
@wittykitsune

Supply and demand isn't the same as sweeping up all of a new thing and taking advantage of a player's attempt to have something new when it comes out. Yes, it's a way to make treasure, but evidently, someone who has the funds to grab a bunch of 250k genes in one fell swoop aren't exactly hurting for money.
@wittykitsune

Supply and demand isn't the same as sweeping up all of a new thing and taking advantage of a player's attempt to have something new when it comes out. Yes, it's a way to make treasure, but evidently, someone who has the funds to grab a bunch of 250k genes in one fell swoop aren't exactly hurting for money.
Oooh I gotta go try this out in Scrying. o3o
Oooh I gotta go try this out in Scrying. o3o
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54