Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mt. Sedona Dragon Leveling (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20
@BarbatosGundam
:D Alright I'll send her over with the payment. Any idea how long it'll take?
@BarbatosGundam
:D Alright I'll send her over with the payment. Any idea how long it'll take?
Too many projects, always. Anyway gimme that achievement-
@UltimayeEnigma Want to say give me about 4-5 days since my work schedule is a bit hectic. Will keep you updated as I go along through PM
@UltimayeEnigma Want to say give me about 4-5 days since my work schedule is a bit hectic. Will keep you updated as I go along through PM
@UltimateEnigma
@UltimateEnigma
@BarbatosGundam
Alright, no problem at all, just wanted to know the rough estimate.
@BarbatosGundam
Alright, no problem at all, just wanted to know the rough estimate.
Too many projects, always. Anyway gimme that achievement-
@BarbatosGundam Could I get this guy leveled up to 25? He's level 16 already, no ambush, so that would be around 175KT, I think? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34682995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346830/34682995_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BarbatosGundam Could I get this guy leveled up to 25? He's level 16 already, no ambush, so that would be around 175KT, I think?

34682995_350.png

tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
@EveeDream Can I get an update on when you'll be able to start on my dragons? No rush, I just plan on sending that noc on to someone else and would like an estimate c: I understand if real life is keeping you busy.
@EveeDream Can I get an update on when you'll be able to start on my dragons? No rush, I just plan on sending that noc on to someone else and would like an estimate c: I understand if real life is keeping you busy.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion @Impception

I'm afraid it might be better if you sent your dragons to someone else for leveling, as I've been having huge troubles in real life lately :(( I'm very sorry for the delay and inconvenience
@Agion @Impception

I'm afraid it might be better if you sent your dragons to someone else for leveling, as I've been having huge troubles in real life lately :(( I'm very sorry for the delay and inconvenience
@EveeDream Alrighty, that's fine. I think I'll check out another service, if you'd remove me from your waitlist, but if you develop a pinglist and decide to re-open this I'd love a ping ^^
@EveeDream Alrighty, that's fine. I think I'll check out another service, if you'd remove me from your waitlist, but if you develop a pinglist and decide to re-open this I'd love a ping ^^
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@darkdragon I can pick him up probably by tomorrow. Currently finishing leveling someone else’s dragon to 25 and leveling someone else’s fodder.
@darkdragon I can pick him up probably by tomorrow. Currently finishing leveling someone else’s dragon to 25 and leveling someone else’s fodder.
@BarbatosGundam Not a problem at all!! I really appreciate it!!
@BarbatosGundam Not a problem at all!! I really appreciate it!!
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20