Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mt. Sedona Dragon Leveling (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@EeveeDream That's no problem! I'm not rushed at all! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@EeveeDream

That's no problem! I'm not rushed at all!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Can I??
Can I??
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
Time to revive my old thread! Back open for business with a slightly edited shop~
Time to revive my old thread! Back open for business with a slightly edited shop~
@RubyRobin Impception has been waiting on the waitlist for months, so I'm taking their dragon first, but I can add you to the top of the waitlist for when their girl is done!
@RubyRobin Impception has been waiting on the waitlist for months, so I'm taking their dragon first, but I can add you to the top of the waitlist for when their girl is done!
That is great! I want to finish training Todorki. So yes, I can wait! Thank you!
That is great! I want to finish training Todorki. So yes, I can wait! Thank you!
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
@RubyRobin

Added! ^_^
@RubyRobin

Added! ^_^
@EeveeDream Wonderful! Todorki is level 23 and she needs to hit 25.
By the way Sedona is the name of my moms dog.
@EeveeDream Wonderful! Todorki is level 23 and she needs to hit 25.
By the way Sedona is the name of my moms dog.
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
@RubyRobin
You're up! ^_^ Also, that's incredible regarding your mom's dog xD I love that!
@RubyRobin
You're up! ^_^ Also, that's incredible regarding your mom's dog xD I love that!
I will send her now for schooling! (I live in AZ and Sedona is supposed to be a very spiritual place.)
I will send her now for schooling! (I live in AZ and Sedona is supposed to be a very spiritual place.)
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
@Impception
Since your girl is level 18, and you're a repeat customer, the training will only be 150k treasure!

@RubyRobin
I've heard of that too! Sedona came with her name, so that's a wonderful connection ^_^
@Impception
Since your girl is level 18, and you're a repeat customer, the training will only be 150k treasure!

@RubyRobin
I've heard of that too! Sedona came with her name, so that's a wonderful connection ^_^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20