Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Shut Down For Reasons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
@Mollytheocto
orange one plz XD sorry, I didn't know what gender the pink one was
@Mollytheocto
orange one plz XD sorry, I didn't know what gender the pink one was
Hewwo there! :3
@Deadmat
I apologize, but Tehal is not for sale at the moment. If I get new dragons up for sale, Ill notify you.
@Deadmat
I apologize, but Tehal is not for sale at the moment. If I get new dragons up for sale, Ill notify you.
@Pogo6780

No worries.
@Pogo6780

No worries.
@KrazKitCat
Hey, sorry to drag you into this again, but do you have any specific tips on where to find peeps who also play this game where is wouldn't be considered spamming.
Example: A discord or something
@KrazKitCat
Hey, sorry to drag you into this again, but do you have any specific tips on where to find peeps who also play this game where is wouldn't be considered spamming.
Example: A discord or something
@Pogo6780 Honestly my main tip would be to just give the thread a bit more time. Keep it bumped up so people can see it and will click on it. There are also some discords you could join and then do a bit of advertising there. To find those I would reccommend just searching around in Flight Rising Discussion, they get bumped every so often or you could use the search feature to find a discord. Also, just make friends in the forums. The more you talk to people, the more people will stumble across your profile and go into this thread. Finally, I would reccommend either making or having someone else make a banner that you can put in your signature that links to this thread so people will click it and see it. If you need any more help for things like that, feel free to pm me so we can talk about it and not clutter up this thread with replies that aren't neccessarily related.

TL:DR- Just be social on the site, and people will find the thread naturally. You can do a bit of advertising on Discord but don't make that your main purpose of being on Discord, make friends. People will find the thread if you give enough opportunities to.
@Pogo6780 Honestly my main tip would be to just give the thread a bit more time. Keep it bumped up so people can see it and will click on it. There are also some discords you could join and then do a bit of advertising there. To find those I would reccommend just searching around in Flight Rising Discussion, they get bumped every so often or you could use the search feature to find a discord. Also, just make friends in the forums. The more you talk to people, the more people will stumble across your profile and go into this thread. Finally, I would reccommend either making or having someone else make a banner that you can put in your signature that links to this thread so people will click it and see it. If you need any more help for things like that, feel free to pm me so we can talk about it and not clutter up this thread with replies that aren't neccessarily related.

TL:DR- Just be social on the site, and people will find the thread naturally. You can do a bit of advertising on Discord but don't make that your main purpose of being on Discord, make friends. People will find the thread if you give enough opportunities to.
@Pogo6780 Hi! My tip for the thread is that after you bump it, you can delete the previous 'bump' post, so the thread stays looking nice and tidy:) Meanwhile, I've got a dragon I could give away! This little guy is a baby, true, but he's XYY through pure fluke. Would you like him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53648867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536489/53648867_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Pogo6780 Hi! My tip for the thread is that after you bump it, you can delete the previous 'bump' post, so the thread stays looking nice and tidy:)

Meanwhile, I've got a dragon I could give away! This little guy is a baby, true, but he's XYY through pure fluke. Would you like him?

53648867_350.png

@HopperUK
Yes please! And thank you so much for the tip!
And BTW, no need to ping - Im subbed to this forum :)
@HopperUK
Yes please! And thank you so much for the tip!
And BTW, no need to ping - Im subbed to this forum :)
@HopperUK
Also, Im selling dragons (first post) if you want to check that out. I really need more money and space ^^"
@HopperUK
Also, Im selling dragons (first post) if you want to check that out. I really need more money and space ^^"
@HopperUK
Are u there?
@HopperUK
Are u there?
@HopperUK
Are you gonna send that piece of beauty?
@HopperUK
Are you gonna send that piece of beauty?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24