Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Shut Down For Reasons
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
@HopperUK
Are you there!? Hello 0.0
@HopperUK
Are you there!? Hello 0.0
Hewwo there! :3
@HopperUK Is that a no?
@HopperUK Is that a no?
@Pogo6780 You know what? I don't sit on the forums every moment waiting for a ping. I was busy. I'm sorry, I've changed my mind.
@Pogo6780 You know what? I don't sit on the forums every moment waiting for a ping. I was busy. I'm sorry, I've changed my mind.
@HopperUK
Oh... sorry :(
Hope you have fun with your drag
@HopperUK
Oh... sorry :(
Hope you have fun with your drag
Just a tip :) but try not to ping people over and over for the same thing, give them time to respond. A lot of people only come on once or a couple of times a day (some people only check in every couple of days). Have patience ^-^
Just a tip :) but try not to ping people over and over for the same thing, give them time to respond. A lot of people only come on once or a couple of times a day (some people only check in every couple of days). Have patience ^-^
@Pogo6780 Lots of people of all kinds play on Flight Rising. Sometimes you might have to wait for hours, or even overnight, for a response. It's not unusual that people might play in between work hours, or between looking after kids. And people are all over the world, too - it's past 1am here, for example. So don't worry if people don't respond to you very quickly! They're probably not ignoring you.
@Pogo6780 Lots of people of all kinds play on Flight Rising. Sometimes you might have to wait for hours, or even overnight, for a response. It's not unusual that people might play in between work hours, or between looking after kids. And people are all over the world, too - it's past 1am here, for example. So don't worry if people don't respond to you very quickly! They're probably not ignoring you.
@HopperUK
Rule 5. Not that I expected you to read it. Im sorry. Im removing it right now :(
@HopperUK
Rule 5. Not that I expected you to read it. Im sorry. Im removing it right now :(
@Tyrannosaur66
I realize that now :(
@Tyrannosaur66
I realize that now :(
@Pogo6780 But I didn't say I was going to CR. I just asked if you were interested. Don't worry too much! Just remember in future people might get unexpectedly called away.:)
@Pogo6780 But I didn't say I was going to CR. I just asked if you were interested. Don't worry too much! Just remember in future people might get unexpectedly called away.:)
@HopperUK
I know this sounds stupid - because its a dragon game - but Im super stressed bc I think Im gonna get banned now :(
@HopperUK
I know this sounds stupid - because its a dragon game - but Im super stressed bc I think Im gonna get banned now :(
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24