Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with NirinTallisbane
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Ciaran managed to land a few good blows, but he was pinned before he could do any more damage.

Pained but stubborn, Ciaran was about to taunt Rhys again--but a sudden roar across the cavern caught both their attention.

"Stop that! Stop that immediately!"

Drur, scowling in disapproval, came hurrying across the Threshold, shoving Rhys off Ciaran and separating the two.

"You know my wishes for this clan," Drur said sternly, looking unhappily between the two. "Both of you, restrain from any further action like this! Understood?"

Ciaran glowered but nodding, shooting Rhys and Seryn a dirty look before turning and limping off to get some medical attention. Drur nodded, giving them all a stern face before turning and lumbering off to attend to his duties.

Seryn dared cast a sidewise glance at Rhys, feeling guilty; she noted several deep scratches on his hide and felt another sharp pang of guilt, saying faintly, "I'm sorry."
Ciaran managed to land a few good blows, but he was pinned before he could do any more damage.

Pained but stubborn, Ciaran was about to taunt Rhys again--but a sudden roar across the cavern caught both their attention.

"Stop that! Stop that immediately!"

Drur, scowling in disapproval, came hurrying across the Threshold, shoving Rhys off Ciaran and separating the two.

"You know my wishes for this clan," Drur said sternly, looking unhappily between the two. "Both of you, restrain from any further action like this! Understood?"

Ciaran glowered but nodding, shooting Rhys and Seryn a dirty look before turning and limping off to get some medical attention. Drur nodded, giving them all a stern face before turning and lumbering off to attend to his duties.

Seryn dared cast a sidewise glance at Rhys, feeling guilty; she noted several deep scratches on his hide and felt another sharp pang of guilt, saying faintly, "I'm sorry."
"What in all the hells could you possibly be sorry for? You did nothing wrong." he moved towards her until they had barely five inches between them. "This was my choice. I'm just glad you're not hurt." He smiled at her, though it was short-lived. Wincing, he turned and headed towards the healer's den.

"You coming?" he asked, pausing.
"What in all the hells could you possibly be sorry for? You did nothing wrong." he moved towards her until they had barely five inches between them. "This was my choice. I'm just glad you're not hurt." He smiled at her, though it was short-lived. Wincing, he turned and headed towards the healer's den.

"You coming?" he asked, pausing.
AZOFNjv.png
Seryn stared after him for a moment, feeling something in her chest soften a little. Nodding, she trotted after him, walking next to him but a little behind.

She still felt uncertain about him; he'd said things like that before, that he was glad she wasn't hurt or she should be careful. Yet when he'd first arrived in the clan he'd been so harsh and curt. He was still that way, really, only know he threw in conflicting comments about her well-being.

Stopping outside the healers den, they waited until Ciaran emerged; thankfully the male ignored them, going on his way as Rhys entered the den. Seryn stayed outside, listening to Grayce and Chamomille berate the Imperial over his bad behavior in a motherly fashion.

((ahhh I gotta be heading to bed! Have fun in NY, I guess I'll talk to ya later! ^^))
Seryn stared after him for a moment, feeling something in her chest soften a little. Nodding, she trotted after him, walking next to him but a little behind.

She still felt uncertain about him; he'd said things like that before, that he was glad she wasn't hurt or she should be careful. Yet when he'd first arrived in the clan he'd been so harsh and curt. He was still that way, really, only know he threw in conflicting comments about her well-being.

Stopping outside the healers den, they waited until Ciaran emerged; thankfully the male ignored them, going on his way as Rhys entered the den. Seryn stayed outside, listening to Grayce and Chamomille berate the Imperial over his bad behavior in a motherly fashion.

((ahhh I gotta be heading to bed! Have fun in NY, I guess I'll talk to ya later! ^^))
(( Ok goodnight ))
(( Ok goodnight ))
AZOFNjv.png
((Back!))
((Back!))
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
Rhys walked in, his heart fluttering after the fight and Seryn's new attitude towards him. He was silent as the healers wrapped him in bandages, the only evidence of his good mood a small smile playing over his features.

Audra woke up but feeling the warmth beneath her, she snuggled in more. Suddenly remembering the events of yesterday, her eyes popped open, quickly taking in the neon blue scales under her. She also realized that Idris was still asleep, and tried to go back to sleep, convincing herself that the only reason was that she didn't want to wake him.
Rhys walked in, his heart fluttering after the fight and Seryn's new attitude towards him. He was silent as the healers wrapped him in bandages, the only evidence of his good mood a small smile playing over his features.

Audra woke up but feeling the warmth beneath her, she snuggled in more. Suddenly remembering the events of yesterday, her eyes popped open, quickly taking in the neon blue scales under her. She also realized that Idris was still asleep, and tried to go back to sleep, convincing herself that the only reason was that she didn't want to wake him.
l3kRBf2.png
Grayce and Chamomille berated the male in a mother-like fashion as usual before ushering him back out into the hall.

Seryn shifted from foot to foot a little awkwardly, but before she could say anything Drur padded up, saying, "Rhys, there you are. If you're not too badly scraped up, I'd like you to go find Idris and fly a check around the boundaries."

Down on the beach, Idris was still staring up at the sky, feeling Audra move in her sleep from time to time. He wondered if he really ought to be encouraging her feelings--they might have given her a place in the clan, but who knew how long she'd really stay? Besides, who was he to think of having someone special in his life? He didn't deserve it. He wasn't sure he was ready for it.
Grayce and Chamomille berated the male in a mother-like fashion as usual before ushering him back out into the hall.

Seryn shifted from foot to foot a little awkwardly, but before she could say anything Drur padded up, saying, "Rhys, there you are. If you're not too badly scraped up, I'd like you to go find Idris and fly a check around the boundaries."

Down on the beach, Idris was still staring up at the sky, feeling Audra move in her sleep from time to time. He wondered if he really ought to be encouraging her feelings--they might have given her a place in the clan, but who knew how long she'd really stay? Besides, who was he to think of having someone special in his life? He didn't deserve it. He wasn't sure he was ready for it.
Rhys looked at Drur, his smile almost instantly falling into a scowl. He even had half the mind to whine like a bratty toddler. However, Drur had more authority than he did and with a sigh, he nodded and stepped out of the cave.

"I'll see you later?" It was more of a question than a statement, and he looked at Seryn, his eyes holding a spark of hope. He reached out his wing and brushed one of hers with it, retreating quickly so it wouldn't be too awkward.

Audra sighed, knowing that she had to get up. Moving off of Idris, she poked his snout with a claw.

"We need to go. You ready?"
Rhys looked at Drur, his smile almost instantly falling into a scowl. He even had half the mind to whine like a bratty toddler. However, Drur had more authority than he did and with a sigh, he nodded and stepped out of the cave.

"I'll see you later?" It was more of a question than a statement, and he looked at Seryn, his eyes holding a spark of hope. He reached out his wing and brushed one of hers with it, retreating quickly so it wouldn't be too awkward.

Audra sighed, knowing that she had to get up. Moving off of Idris, she poked his snout with a claw.

"We need to go. You ready?"
l3kRBf2.png
Before Seryn could respond Rhys was moving away, so she simply nodded after him and hoped he'd seen.

Drur watched the Imperial go, then looked back at Seryn. He smiled lightly, shaking his head and rumbling, "Took long enough."

"Ready for what?" Idris asked, sounding a little startled. Considering he'd just been debating whether or not he was ready for a special someone, the question came as a bit of a shock.
Before Seryn could respond Rhys was moving away, so she simply nodded after him and hoped he'd seen.

Drur watched the Imperial go, then looked back at Seryn. He smiled lightly, shaking his head and rumbling, "Took long enough."

"Ready for what?" Idris asked, sounding a little startled. Considering he'd just been debating whether or not he was ready for a special someone, the question came as a bit of a shock.
Audra giggled and stood.

"Ready to go, obviously. What did you think I meant?"

Once Rhys reached the exit, he paused, his heart lighter than it had ever been. But of course, images of the Deities popped into his head and he released a growl. At that moment, all he wanted to do was run back to Seryn and pull her close. The thought was tempting, but he knew he had to take it slow.

Spreading his wings, Rhys took off, scanning the perimeter of his clan's territory before setting off to find Idris.
Audra giggled and stood.

"Ready to go, obviously. What did you think I meant?"

Once Rhys reached the exit, he paused, his heart lighter than it had ever been. But of course, images of the Deities popped into his head and he released a growl. At that moment, all he wanted to do was run back to Seryn and pull her close. The thought was tempting, but he knew he had to take it slow.

Spreading his wings, Rhys took off, scanning the perimeter of his clan's territory before setting off to find Idris.
l3kRBf2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29