Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70
^
^
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@x3x Thank you for sending to me! Please let me know if you notice a mistake in your tickets, I'm trying to triple check yours especially because it was a slightly bigger volume of dragons than usual.
@x3x Thank you for sending to me! Please let me know if you notice a mistake in your tickets, I'm trying to triple check yours especially because it was a slightly bigger volume of dragons than usual.
celine%20sig.gif
Hey all. Poking in to support Arcane! Meh meh nature meh Go team
Hey all. Poking in to support Arcane! Meh meh nature meh Go team
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@JadeScarlet I'm back! sending 26 level 7s via CR for x4 tickets!
@JadeScarlet I'm back! sending 26 level 7s via CR for x4 tickets!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx I await those babes then ^^ <3
@xXShiverXx I await those babes then ^^ <3
@cerys Hey! Sorry to bother you, but could you correct my last 1-way with the two level 5s? My username got spelled wrong. (Mirna is a different frequenter of OOF raffles, so I understand the mistake! I've had the same thing happen in reverse where Mirna's been credited to me.)

Here's a screencap of the 1t PAs, if you need that.
@cerys Hey! Sorry to bother you, but could you correct my last 1-way with the two level 5s? My username got spelled wrong. (Mirna is a different frequenter of OOF raffles, so I understand the mistake! I've had the same thing happen in reverse where Mirna's been credited to me.)

Here's a screencap of the 1t PAs, if you need that.
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima

Fixed for you! c:
@Mima

Fixed for you! c:
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@JadeScarlet Sending 15 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 6x gene bonus, 8x breed bonus)
@JadeScarlet Sending 15 dragons via PA (1x colour bonus, 6x gene bonus, 8x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@JadeScarlet Sending 2 dragons via PA with gene bonus :)
@JadeScarlet Sending 2 dragons via PA with gene bonus :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@JadeScarlet

i am so sorry XD I'm not very good at cross referencing spreadsheets and accidentally listed those bonuses 1k higher. Also my first huge dom in years so i'm still finding my rhythm. dragons will be level 6 from now on,apologies!
@JadeScarlet

i am so sorry XD I'm not very good at cross referencing spreadsheets and accidentally listed those bonuses 1k higher. Also my first huge dom in years so i'm still finding my rhythm. dragons will be level 6 from now on,apologies!
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70