Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5kt for Newbies WC + Coatl Pastel
1 2 3 4
@HouseLannister Thank you very much! :D
@HouseLannister Thank you very much! :D
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Takoto, @Lycraduckzrule, @Wolfsgrin, I found y'all on an XYX pinglist, I hope you don't mind. I have an XYX spiral male - Royal / Obsidian / Royal, Tiger / Seraph / Crackle, if you are interested. :)
@Takoto, @Lycraduckzrule, @Wolfsgrin, I found y'all on an XYX pinglist, I hope you don't mind. I have an XYX spiral male - Royal / Obsidian / Royal, Tiger / Seraph / Crackle, if you are interested. :)
@Ithika much thanks for the ping.
I informed my sister of him and I believe she has/will snipe him from the Auction house; so an indirect sale right there aha~
@Ithika much thanks for the ping.
I informed my sister of him and I believe she has/will snipe him from the Auction house; so an indirect sale right there aha~
@Lycraduckzrule thanks very much for passing it on! :)
@Lycraduckzrule thanks very much for passing it on! :)
Beautiful new spiral babies! All triple gened, all double-colours, close range!
Beautiful new spiral babies! All triple gened, all double-colours, close range!
@Ithika

Could I be added to your pinglist for Spix and Arini, please? :)
@Ithika

Could I be added to your pinglist for Spix and Arini, please? :)
@Merridiel absolutely. :) They should be hatching tomorrow, actually - are you after anything specific? Thanks!
@Merridiel absolutely. :) They should be hatching tomorrow, actually - are you after anything specific? Thanks!
@Ithika

Edit: Ha, I got the primary and secondary of the mate I just posted here reversed. Nevermind what I just said. But I'm interested in lemon tertiary. I may or may not be able to afford it (or have the lair space for it) this time around, but I'm curious to see what hatches anyway.
@Ithika

Edit: Ha, I got the primary and secondary of the mate I just posted here reversed. Nevermind what I just said. But I'm interested in lemon tertiary. I may or may not be able to afford it (or have the lair space for it) this time around, but I'm curious to see what hatches anyway.
@Merridiel ah, that's always a trap, haha. I'll note down that you're interested in a lemon tertiary. :)
I'll ping you tomorrow with hatchlings anyway.
@Merridiel ah, that's always a trap, haha. I'll note down that you're interested in a lemon tertiary. :)
I'll ping you tomorrow with hatchlings anyway.
@Ithika I want to see the eyeburner babies!! ;w;
@Ithika I want to see the eyeburner babies!! ;w;
cchatchsig_zpsdbd92241.png
1 2 3 4