Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 257 258

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Today we’re debuting the second blep base! I’ve released several Bleps in this new base, including a fisher, a beachcomber, and a flock of birds.
Also, remember to check if you have reserved bleps! Any unclaimed bleps will be going up for resale soon!

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Today we’re debuting the second blep base! I’ve released several Bleps in this new base, including a fisher, a beachcomber, and a flock of birds.
Also, remember to check if you have reserved bleps! Any unclaimed bleps will be going up for resale soon!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Reserve this one [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@Keelhaul

Reserve this one
y4XpVjZ.png
@Keelhaul thank you ! ;u; & yay! New base ! Could I reserve [emoji=blue gem size=1] and [emoji=raven size=1]? :o
@Keelhaul thank you ! ;u;

& yay! New base ! Could I reserve and ? :o
9c34126f0f4b7f0b26ef12b02f42071e1759fa48.png
@Keelhaul Can I reserve [emoji=nautilus size=1]
@Keelhaul

Can I reserve
y4XpVjZ.png
@Keelhaul
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
@Keelhaul
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
@keelhaul Would like to reserve [emoji=pirate ship size=1] and [emoji=bramble size=1] So four all together with the other two I have! will be sending payment later!
@keelhaul

Would like to reserve and

So four all together with the other two I have! will be sending payment later!
y4XpVjZ.png
@Keelhaul Could I send $7 for [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] blep?
@Keelhaul
Could I send $7 for blep?
JwQ98x7.png
@perry321 sure!
@perry321 sure!
Clan Lore
@mischievousmoose sure!
@mischievousmoose sure!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul I'd like USD for [emoji=sun size=1] too
@Keelhaul I'd like USD for too
JwQ98x7.png