Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Masque }{
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 173 174
The first run of Eclipse Glass has arrived! Those who have already paid have been sent their copies! The others will be sent out once they're paid for - that's 750gems each, @rockcorgo @Hengestone @Aeriel

I'll also be ordering the second run tonight - probably just a 5-copy run, since it looks like there might not be enough takers for a full 10-copy run.
I've got blueprints for that already, so payment will be due once the skins arrive (though you're always welcome to send it early, if you prefer!)
The first run of Eclipse Glass has arrived! Those who have already paid have been sent their copies! The others will be sent out once they're paid for - that's 750gems each, @rockcorgo @Hengestone @Aeriel

I'll also be ordering the second run tonight - probably just a 5-copy run, since it looks like there might not be enough takers for a full 10-copy run.
I've got blueprints for that already, so payment will be due once the skins arrive (though you're always welcome to send it early, if you prefer!)
zGuYxpI.png
On the way!
On the way!
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if Rendering... doesn't win for thundercrack carnival, i'd love to be pinged if you print it!
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if Rendering... doesn't win for thundercrack carnival, i'd love to be pinged if you print it!
lizzie | ze/they | +2 fr
If Rendering... doesn't win a spot in the Thundercrack carnival I would absolutely love to be pinged for it!
If Rendering... doesn't win a spot in the Thundercrack carnival I would absolutely love to be pinged for it!
eQL6nvf.png
@Kaenith Can I be added to your general pinglist? ^^ Thanks!
@Kaenith Can I be added to your general pinglist? ^^ Thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@velvetufo @Serhild @Abderus
Thank you all! :D I've added you to the lists!
@velvetufo @Serhild @Abderus
Thank you all! :D I've added you to the lists!
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith

I would like to be added to the list if your submissions doen't get chosen. I actively want to be put on a list to get Red Sky at Morning.

Thanks
@Kaenith

I would like to be added to the list if your submissions doen't get chosen. I actively want to be put on a list to get Red Sky at Morning.

Thanks
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Kaenith may I be added to the general pinglist? looking at Rendering, too!
@Kaenith may I be added to the general pinglist? looking at Rendering, too!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Hardycat @Ref
Thank you! I've added you both to the lists :D
@Hardycat @Ref
Thank you! I've added you both to the lists :D
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith please add me to pinglist!