Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Tiny Dancer Digital Shop ~ [Fest]
1 2 3 4 5
It's no worries! I just didn't want you to miss out on buying what you were hoping to with the fest currency~
It's no worries! I just didn't want you to miss out on buying what you were hoping to with the fest currency~
Hello there! I would love to snag a festival currency chibi slot of my my kiddo Tick! If they're not acceptable I have a more human character I'd like done instead. :> I can send payment upon your confirmation
Hello there! I would love to snag a festival currency chibi slot of my my kiddo Tick! If they're not acceptable I have a more human character I'd like done instead. :> I can send payment upon your confirmation
@TuxTheStrayCat I currently don't have any slots open for the chibis and won't be able to accept anymore fest currency until Thundercrack. I can put you on the pinglist, though? And I can definitely draw that character's anthro form for you!
@TuxTheStrayCat I currently don't have any slots open for the chibis and won't be able to accept anymore fest currency until Thundercrack. I can put you on the pinglist, though? And I can definitely draw that character's anthro form for you!
@Sagitaurus @SoullessWendigo @tidecaller @Jaderannosaurus

Hello everyone! Important news regarding delays in commissions and such that I've been meaning to talk about.

So, my job has gotten a bit more hectic for me. Instead of 30 hours a week, I'll be working a full 40 hours every week for as long as I work there. I know for sure that I'll be working a set schedule, so I should be able to work on commissions the days that I don't work. Every Tuesday and Saturday I will have a day off to myself. Once I've settled down with this new schedule, I should be able to get back on working on commissions!

I apologize for the delays, if you would like to cancel your commission, you're free to do so, but I will have a majority of commissions done on Tuesday.
@Sagitaurus @SoullessWendigo @tidecaller @Jaderannosaurus

Hello everyone! Important news regarding delays in commissions and such that I've been meaning to talk about.

So, my job has gotten a bit more hectic for me. Instead of 30 hours a week, I'll be working a full 40 hours every week for as long as I work there. I know for sure that I'll be working a set schedule, so I should be able to work on commissions the days that I don't work. Every Tuesday and Saturday I will have a day off to myself. Once I've settled down with this new schedule, I should be able to get back on working on commissions!

I apologize for the delays, if you would like to cancel your commission, you're free to do so, but I will have a majority of commissions done on Tuesday.
@RegalDancer I'll keep mine in but please remember to breathe and relax as well. Just take care of yourself [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RegalDancer

I'll keep mine in but please remember to breathe and relax as well. Just take care of yourself
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Take your time hun~ Rl comes first
Take your time hun~ Rl comes first
it's no problem, take your time :)
it's no problem, take your time :)
J0RHwF8.png
1 2 3 4 5