Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Tiny Dancer Digital Shop ~ [Fest]
1 2 3 4 5
@SpaceHeart
hi! can i get a chibi of ximrel and seth please? since it’ll be couple art, its 250kt/g right? lmk if they’re ok to draw and i’ll send payment ^^
@SpaceHeart
hi! can i get a chibi of ximrel and seth please? since it’ll be couple art, its 250kt/g right? lmk if they’re ok to draw and i’ll send payment ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@satanbacons Yeah, that's totally okay! You can send the payment now or after I show you a WIP of the chibis, either works for me!
@satanbacons Yeah, that's totally okay! You can send the payment now or after I show you a WIP of the chibis, either works for me!
Hi there! c: Can I get a chibi of my OC Chiko in a simple sundress and a sun hat please? :D [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/47963857557_c93d0ff192_z.jpg[/img]
Hi there! c: Can I get a chibi of my OC Chiko in a simple sundress and a sun hat please? :D

47963857557_c93d0ff192_z.jpg
@EmyNihm Yes, of course! You can send the payment now or after I show you a WIP of the chibis, either works for me!
@EmyNihm Yes, of course! You can send the payment now or after I show you a WIP of the chibis, either works for me!
Awesome! :D I'll send payment now
Awesome! :D I'll send payment now
@SoullessWendigo @Sagitaurus @Hyperion1312 @Ashwini @AriettaCantabile

Humanoid slots are open again! :>
@SoullessWendigo @Sagitaurus @Hyperion1312 @Ashwini @AriettaCantabile

Humanoid slots are open again! :>
Hi! I'd like to get 3 chibis. Let me edit this with the info in a moment.

Chibi 1 would be this lovely gal. She's a sof bean that is super wholesome, cute, and quite a bit naive.

Chibi 2 I would like this girl. She's the motherly type, and loves her lion. You don't have to do the lion though, haha.

Chibi 3, if at all possible, I'd like this girl. However, I realize that she does not have a reference for her bottom half. I will be posting a very quick sketch on her profile sometime soon. For now, she has a link to a heroforge doll on her profile. The only difference is that her right arm is cut off at the mid forearm, she has one of these kinds of things going on, called a scizore, to replace it. Again, I'll post the sketch so you can see. If you can't do this without the colors, I completely understand!
Hi! I'd like to get 3 chibis. Let me edit this with the info in a moment.

Chibi 1 would be this lovely gal. She's a sof bean that is super wholesome, cute, and quite a bit naive.

Chibi 2 I would like this girl. She's the motherly type, and loves her lion. You don't have to do the lion though, haha.

Chibi 3, if at all possible, I'd like this girl. However, I realize that she does not have a reference for her bottom half. I will be posting a very quick sketch on her profile sometime soon. For now, she has a link to a heroforge doll on her profile. The only difference is that her right arm is cut off at the mid forearm, she has one of these kinds of things going on, called a scizore, to replace it. Again, I'll post the sketch so you can see. If you can't do this without the colors, I completely understand!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile Aaaa, they're all such cuties! I'd be happy to draw them! :D <3
You can go on ahead and send the CR, do you also want me to keep you on the pinglist as well?
@AriettaCantabile Aaaa, they're all such cuties! I'd be happy to draw them! :D <3
You can go on ahead and send the CR, do you also want me to keep you on the pinglist as well?
@SpaceHeart

Yeah, go ahead and keep me on the pinglist. Thank you so much!
@SpaceHeart

Yeah, go ahead and keep me on the pinglist. Thank you so much!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
Would I be able to get a chibi couple with a slot?
Would I be able to get a chibi couple with a slot?
1 2 3 4 5