Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@koobi

Your accent is gorgeous, and so detailed! May I ask why you chose a tomoe on the first version?
@koobi

Your accent is gorgeous, and so detailed! May I ask why you chose a tomoe on the first version?
@Rhamnus
Thanks! I was reading up on mythology when I was inspired to make that accent, but halfway through I realized it didn't match with flight rising canon lol
@Rhamnus
Thanks! I was reading up on mythology when I was inspired to make that accent, but halfway through I realized it didn't match with flight rising canon lol
@Autopilot If your Gaoler skin doesn't win, I'd be interested in a copy. Have you thought about selling copies in that case or the price of a copy? I'd like to know so I can get saving some gems ;)
@Autopilot If your Gaoler skin doesn't win, I'd be interested in a copy. Have you thought about selling copies in that case or the price of a copy? I'd like to know so I can get saving some gems ;)
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi It's on the borderline of being an Accent (36%), so unless I changed some things on it, I would have to print it as a skin, and it would be 750G! (Festivals have different coverage rules... for some reason. Accents can go to 50% here)

If I can whittle it down to the 30% needed for an accent, the price would be 500G Instead!
@Saddi It's on the borderline of being an Accent (36%), so unless I changed some things on it, I would have to print it as a skin, and it would be 750G! (Festivals have different coverage rules... for some reason. Accents can go to 50% here)

If I can whittle it down to the 30% needed for an accent, the price would be 500G Instead!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Mysfytt

Ooh, I like Charged Tungsten.
@Mysfytt

Ooh, I like Charged Tungsten.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[center]Hey all, hope this is allowed. I was wondering which one of these look more like lightning. This one is the original [img]https://i.imgur.com/KmT0d3d.png[/img] --- This one is a newer (unfinished) version of the lightning [img]https://i.imgur.com/j0mwRWE.png[/img] --- Please ignore colors/amount of bolts. So, which looks more like lightning?[/center]
Hey all, hope this is allowed.

I was wondering which one of these look more like lightning.

This one is the original
KmT0d3d.png

---

This one is a newer (unfinished) version of the lightning
j0mwRWE.png

---

Please ignore colors/amount of bolts.
So, which looks more like lightning?
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
@TheRealmEternal Storm Goddess is absolutely baller!
@TheRealmEternal Storm Goddess is absolutely baller!
@birdio the newer one looks more like lightning because of how many dents each streak has. I do think you should add more branches to the lightning and maybe the neon blue for variation and appeal. Besides that, It's stellar.
@birdio the newer one looks more like lightning because of how many dents each streak has. I do think you should add more branches to the lightning and maybe the neon blue for variation and appeal. Besides that, It's stellar.
@birdio The second one looks more like lightning

@ClockworkRoyalty Thanks! 8D
@birdio The second one looks more like lightning

@ClockworkRoyalty Thanks! 8D
[Asgard/Gard]
[She/her]
[FR+0]
Updated my post with a second entry. Not really sure what to name the second. Kinda like Power armor mecha wings lightning/thunder maybe even something a little 1337 speak but I am not coming up with anything really good. Any one have some suggestions?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2713995/6#post_39670011
Updated my post with a second entry. Not really sure what to name the second. Kinda like Power armor mecha wings lightning/thunder maybe even something a little 1337 speak but I am not coming up with anything really good. Any one have some suggestions?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2713995/6#post_39670011
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23