Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@fayeskies

I want Gilded Lightning so bad, I don't even know who I'd put it on I JUST WANT.

*slightly calmer tone of voice* If it doesn't win are you going to print?
@fayeskies

I want Gilded Lightning so bad, I don't even know who I'd put it on I JUST WANT.

*slightly calmer tone of voice* If it doesn't win are you going to print?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
If my entry doesn't get in I think I'm gonna open up pre-orders if anyone wants a copy of the skin, what do you guys think? I really like it and I want it to be printed in [i]some way[/i]. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483375313984815151/596035160617779231/Live_Wire_EX0.png[/img]
If my entry doesn't get in I think I'm gonna open up pre-orders if anyone wants a copy of the skin, what do you guys think? I really like it and I want it to be printed in some way.
Live_Wire_EX0.png
FR +3
she/her or they/them
Sales Tab
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@justherefortheRo

I'm not sure!! I don't know who I'd put it on either to be honest, haha. I'm glad you like it though! :D
@justherefortheRo

I'm not sure!! I don't know who I'd put it on either to be honest, haha. I'm glad you like it though! :D
@caydebug hit me up if you print that!
@caydebug hit me up if you print that!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Desnik All systems go is absolutely phenomenal! I really hope to see that as a winner
@Desnik All systems go is absolutely phenomenal! I really hope to see that as a winner
@ClockworkRoyalty Thank you! :D
@ClockworkRoyalty Thank you! :D
@Frayta

Thank the best skin I've ever seen, it'd better win!
@Frayta

Thank the best skin I've ever seen, it'd better win!
Dinoclaire101.png
Everybody's submissions are super cool and they put mine to shame, ahaha.

My favorites so far are @Atramentia 's Expanse Enhanced, and @Autopilot 's Spire Hunter! I'd really love to see these win and I would have these on my dragons in a heartbeat.
Everybody's submissions are super cool and they put mine to shame, ahaha.

My favorites so far are @Atramentia 's Expanse Enhanced, and @Autopilot 's Spire Hunter! I'd really love to see these win and I would have these on my dragons in a heartbeat.
I want feedback/suggestions on my skincent, post here. It's currently a WIP. If it doesn't win, would anyone want it? I'm probably going to print it for myself if it doesn't win, anyhow.
Edit: it's now finished!
I want feedback/suggestions on my skincent, post here. It's currently a WIP. If it doesn't win, would anyone want it? I'm probably going to print it for myself if it doesn't win, anyhow.
Edit: it's now finished!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2713995/8#post_39682798

Submitted my first skin, good luck to everyone else who submitted!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2713995/8#post_39682798

Submitted my first skin, good luck to everyone else who submitted!
snakes.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23