Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cedar Clan (OOC OPEN)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Sorry for being dead haha i was out on a trip with family ;;; posting today!
Sorry for being dead haha i was out on a trip with family ;;; posting today!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I am addicted to finding pictures of cats and giving them personalities, so I've made some more characters. ----------- [center] [img]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3684/33935165412_6d4e3e3c1a_b.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] GoldTalon [b]Rank[/b] Elder [b]Age[/b] 159 Moons [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Mate[/b] Not Relevant [b]Family[/b] None [b]Kits[/b] None[/center] [b]Personality[/b]: Basically None [b]History:[/b] Retired Mentor of Bravethunder [center][b]Randos[/b][/center] [center] [img]http://petluck.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/cat-found-Richelieu-ow.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Dawnlight [b]Rank[/b] Elder [b]Age[/b] ??? [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Mate[/b] Not Relevant [b]Family[/b] [b]Kits[/b] Peach[s]tree[/s] [/center] --------------------- [center] [img]http://petluck.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/cat-found-Dorion-wo.jpeg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Peach [b]Rank[/b] Rogue [b]Age[/b] ??? [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Mate[/b] Not Relevant [b]Family[/b] Dawnlight [b]Kits[/b] [/center] ----------------- [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d7/1d/d8/d71dd842cdf33a41f772de66f3d561be.jpg[/img][center] [b]Name[/b] Warren [b]Rank[/b] Rogue [b]Age[/b] ??? [b]Gender[/b] Male [b]Mate[/b] Not Relevant [b]Family[/b] None [b]Kits[/b] None[/center][img]https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/42908-Silver-tabby-fluffy-cat-white-background.jpg[/img] @DangerousGirl Warren or Peach and interact with Crystal since no one has yet. I'll flesh them out more.
I am addicted to finding pictures of cats and giving them personalities, so I've made some more characters.

33935165412_6d4e3e3c1a_b.jpg

Name GoldTalon
Rank Elder
Age 159 Moons
Gender Female
Mate Not Relevant
Family None
Kits None

Personality: Basically None

History: Retired Mentor of Bravethunder
Randos
cat-found-Richelieu-ow.jpg

Name Dawnlight
Rank Elder
Age ???
Gender Female
Mate Not Relevant
Family
Kits Peachtree

cat-found-Dorion-wo.jpeg

Name Peach
Rank Rogue
Age ???
Gender Female
Mate Not Relevant
Family Dawnlight
Kits

d71dd842cdf33a41f772de66f3d561be.jpg
Name Warren
Rank Rogue
Age ???
Gender Male
Mate Not Relevant
Family None
Kits None
42908-Silver-tabby-fluffy-cat-white-background.jpg

@DangerousGirl Warren or Peach and interact with Crystal since no one has yet.

I'll flesh them out more.
Seeking...
Please PM!
@MidnightSun You're free to go!
@MidnightSun You're free to go!
Seeking...
Please PM!
do you think itd be alright if i make reply to the rp thread if midnight doesnt reply by tomorrow? it looks like with their dragons energy theyve been inactive for about 3 days at most
do you think itd be alright if i make reply to the rp thread if midnight doesnt reply by tomorrow? it looks like with their dragons energy theyve been inactive for about 3 days at most
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
You can go ahead and reply now if you want, I honestly dont really like the reserving of posts for the reason of it taking too long.
You can go ahead and reply now if you want, I honestly dont really like the reserving of posts for the reason of it taking too long.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
alright, i'll have a post after arachnid then~
alright, i'll have a post after arachnid then~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
alright, ill make a reply now then
alright, ill make a reply now then
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
Hey! Sorry for not responding sooner, I haven't had internet! I will be posting in the next half hour.
Hey! Sorry for not responding sooner, I haven't had internet! I will be posting in the next half hour.
iBXbO0M.png
its cool :Dc not the first time ive been in a server that comes to a stop for a bit
its cool :Dc not the first time ive been in a server that comes to a stop for a bit
I'll be on sometime tomorrow or late tonight
I'll be on sometime tomorrow or late tonight
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23