Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cedar Clan (OOC OPEN)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[center]Hope still alright to join [rule] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/George%2C_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg/220px-George%2C_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg[/img] [note:unlike the picture, she has bright green eyes] [b]Name[/b] Toxicpool [b]Rank[/b] Queen [b]Age[/b] 36 moons [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Mate[/b] [Open or Unknown] [b]Family[/b] Unknown [b]Kits[/b] Crowkit [Crowfoot][/center] [b]Personality[/b]: Toxicpool is a collective and calm she-cat, wanting to think things through rather than jumps to conclusions. As a mothers, she has just the same cool calm attitude, finding that being angry only makes the situation worse. [b]History:[/b] Toxicpool was original a rouge known as Toxic, who had lived along the borders of the clan as a kit. It was when the clan had approached her that she accepted the life of a warrior, eager to be taught in the ways of the clan. While growing up in the clans as an apprentice, she quickly found out that some cats rather disliked cats who hadn't been born into the clan. This prooved trouble some in many cases for young Toxicpaw, but she didn't let it get her down. Instead she used the insults from other apprentices to fuel herself, to push herself to work harder instead of lashing out at them Even after becoming a warrior, she continues to work hard for her clan. Now as a mother, she hopes that Crowkit can be taught to work hard to achieve her own goals. [rule] [center][img]http://www.euroitaliapet.it/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/black-cat-lying-beautiful-face-eyes-waiting.jpg[/img] [b]Name[/b] Crowkit [b]Rank[/b] Kit [b]Age[/b] 3 moons [b]Gender[/b] Female [b]Mate[/b] Open for crush later on [b]Family[/b] Toxicpool [mother] [/center] [b]Personality[/b]: Crowkit is a mischevious and determined young she-cat, and much like many kits, tends to get in to trouble. While eager and impatient to become an apprentice, Crowkit can be quite stubborn as well. [b]History:[/b] Crowkit was born in the clan. At birth, her left front paw was crippled, the leg only being normal from the elbow up. But she doesn't let that stop her dreams in becoming a warrior. [rule] [center] If anything needs to be changed just let me know ^-^
Hope still alright to join
220px-George%2C_a_perfect_example_of_a_tuxedo_cat.jpg
[note:unlike the picture, she has bright green eyes]
Name Toxicpool
Rank Queen
Age 36 moons
Gender Female
Mate [Open or Unknown]
Family Unknown
Kits Crowkit [Crowfoot]

Personality: Toxicpool is a collective and calm she-cat, wanting to think things through rather than jumps to conclusions. As a mothers, she has just the same cool calm attitude, finding that being angry only makes the situation worse.

History: Toxicpool was original a rouge known as Toxic, who had lived along the borders of the clan as a kit. It was when the clan had approached her that she accepted the life of a warrior, eager to be taught in the ways of the clan.

While growing up in the clans as an apprentice, she quickly found out that some cats rather disliked cats who hadn't been born into the clan. This prooved trouble some in many cases for young Toxicpaw, but she didn't let it get her down. Instead she used the insults from other apprentices to fuel herself, to push herself to work harder instead of lashing out at them

Even after becoming a warrior, she continues to work hard for her clan. Now as a mother, she hopes that Crowkit can be taught to work hard to achieve her own goals.

black-cat-lying-beautiful-face-eyes-waiting.jpg
Name Crowkit
Rank Kit
Age 3 moons
Gender Female
Mate Open for crush later on
Family Toxicpool [mother]

Personality: Crowkit is a mischevious and determined young she-cat, and much like many kits, tends to get in to trouble. While eager and impatient to become an apprentice, Crowkit can be quite stubborn as well.

History: Crowkit was born in the clan. At birth, her left front paw was crippled, the leg only being normal from the elbow up. But she doesn't let that stop her dreams in becoming a warrior.
If anything needs to be changed just let me know ^-^
20104.png Avatar Switcher
ROBOTS!
Mirror Addict!
Semi-Gen 1 Lair
583.png
> Wylloe | Wyl
> They/Them
> +0 FR Time
accepted
accepted
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23