Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | to the people with successful projects:
1 2
@HarpieUnion
Unfortunately you could be waiting days or months lmao.
Might wanna hatchie search everyday just in case.
I know the pain! Dx

I'm still waiting on my dragons to produce a blackberry/mulberry/raspberry O_O
@HarpieUnion
Unfortunately you could be waiting days or months lmao.
Might wanna hatchie search everyday just in case.
I know the pain! Dx

I'm still waiting on my dragons to produce a blackberry/mulberry/raspberry O_O
I've been really successful w/ geneing projects. My entire naruto tab had to get completely regened w/ the exception of Zetsu who has been my only ever breeding project. It actually only took me surprisingly one try to get the colors I wanted.
I've been really successful w/ geneing projects. My entire naruto tab had to get completely regened w/ the exception of Zetsu who has been my only ever breeding project. It actually only took me surprisingly one try to get the colors I wanted.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
So I did some handy dandy math for my projects and

I know I want a male, so 50/50 chance
I have a 1/10 for primary color
1/8 for both secondary and tert.

So I have a 0.11% chance of getting the derg I want with the pair I have picked.

F E A R
So I did some handy dandy math for my projects and

I know I want a male, so 50/50 chance
I have a 1/10 for primary color
1/8 for both secondary and tert.

So I have a 0.11% chance of getting the derg I want with the pair I have picked.

F E A R
Thank you... XD

For me, it was persistence, patience, "often" AH searches, and having a few things that I decided "to hell with." As well as a good dose of luck, of course XD.

This girl is, I think, the only one where I bred for absolutely everything.... Though I'd say eyes didn't count since I was in the flight of the eyes I wanted for her--Wait!
This guy too

Yeah. Luck and patience, mainly.

They both were bred before the eye update was out, though....
And I have several more projects in the works....
.... One of whom is a multigaze. That's going to be "fun."
Thank you... XD

For me, it was persistence, patience, "often" AH searches, and having a few things that I decided "to hell with." As well as a good dose of luck, of course XD.

This girl is, I think, the only one where I bred for absolutely everything.... Though I'd say eyes didn't count since I was in the flight of the eyes I wanted for her--Wait!
This guy too

Yeah. Luck and patience, mainly.

They both were bred before the eye update was out, though....
And I have several more projects in the works....
.... One of whom is a multigaze. That's going to be "fun."
JC6s7hz.png
Books are cool.
Usually I only care about colors, as I can breed change/gene them afterwards. But I'm currently breeding for a mate for a dragon that was also a breeding project :)
Usually I only care about colors, as I can breed change/gene them afterwards. But I'm currently breeding for a mate for a dragon that was also a breeding project :)
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2