Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's real.
1 2 3
I got mega super awesome lucky when it dropped for me last week. I know I could have profited off of it, but it had to go to one of my Gaolers.
I got mega super awesome lucky when it dropped for me last week. I know I could have profited off of it, but it had to go to one of my Gaolers.
Sell it and buy prettier genes with it!
Sell it and buy prettier genes with it!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Oh my! *runs to the coli* I must play until I find one!

Seriously though, I have been wanting to find Phantom for ages!
Oh my! *runs to the coli* I must play until I find one!

Seriously though, I have been wanting to find Phantom for ages!
Pre-Order Aberration Hatchlings Here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3118128
Sure, Phantom may be real

But I am 100% convinced that Shardflank is a myth, I have yet to see it even once on the MP and it's driving me insane I need t w o oh my god
Sure, Phantom may be real

But I am 100% convinced that Shardflank is a myth, I have yet to see it even once on the MP and it's driving me insane I need t w o oh my god
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Congrats!!! I'd love to get into the coli someday.
Congrats!!! I'd love to get into the coli someday.
Sell it now, and if you need one, just buy another when the prices die down. That's what I did, anyway
Sell it now, and if you need one, just buy another when the prices die down. That's what I did, anyway
@EWSpirit Having seen it a small handful of times since the Gaoler release I snagged an extra on the MP today. You're welcome to have it for the MP cost if you still need one. :)
@EWSpirit Having seen it a small handful of times since the Gaoler release I snagged an extra on the MP today. You're welcome to have it for the MP cost if you still need one. :)
j3zsWMV.png
@DasMyoot

I got them from a dom shop a couple of days ago, but thanks for the offer!!
@DasMyoot

I got them from a dom shop a couple of days ago, but thanks for the offer!!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i was sure i already commented on this

sell it for that sweet, sweet profit.
i was sure i already commented on this

sell it for that sweet, sweet profit.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Sell it now and wait until the next festival!
Since people will be grinding, there will be likely more drops and the prices will go down!
Sell it now and wait until the next festival!
Since people will be grinding, there will be likely more drops and the prices will go down!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
1 2 3