Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's real.
1 2 3
So it's real. Phantom exists. [b]It's real.[/b] I'm just minding my business farming scorched forest for jackalope pelts for my hibernal lair slots, and [b]the thing [i]dropped[/i].[/b] Now I don't know what to do with it. [emoji=guardian scared size=2][emoji=tundra scared size=2]
So it's real. Phantom exists. It's real.

I'm just minding my business farming scorched forest for jackalope pelts for my hibernal lair slots, and the thing dropped.

Now I don't know what to do with it.
j3zsWMV.png
sell it if you don't need it. it goes up for lots of money on the AH.
sell it if you don't need it. it goes up for lots of money on the AH.
Forum Signature in progress!
Wishlist
Art Shop
Yes, absolutely sell it if you don't have a dragon to use it on! It might be a bit cheaper now but I made like over 1k gems off mine
Yes, absolutely sell it if you don't have a dragon to use it on! It might be a bit cheaper now but I made like over 1k gems off mine
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
Sell. Wait until prices drop even further in a month or two if you need it for a derg. That's what I did with mine.
Sell. Wait until prices drop even further in a month or two if you need it for a derg. That's what I did with mine.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
The amount of money it goes for is madness. There's always a possibility of using a gaoler scroll on my Arcanine pokemon fan-dragon and having him end up like this. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=31&winggene=30&wings=105&auth=9c59f7d70f00778889704c44500fc842384feb80&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm so torn. It's so hard to get, but [i]it sells for so much money.[/i]
The amount of money it goes for is madness. There's always a possibility of using a gaoler scroll on my Arcanine pokemon fan-dragon and having him end up like this.
dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=31&winggene=30&wings=105&auth=9c59f7d70f00778889704c44500fc842384feb80&dummyext=prev.png
I'm so torn. It's so hard to get, but it sells for so much money.
j3zsWMV.png
sell it now while it's still kinda hot (warm?)
the prices would lower eventually that it's somewhat affordable later.
sell it now while it's still kinda hot (warm?)
the prices would lower eventually that it's somewhat affordable later.
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Well.. I need it..
Well.. I need it..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
:D Sell it now and either wait for another to drop or buy one later when the prices go down.
:D Sell it now and either wait for another to drop or buy one later when the prices go down.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I got one a little bit ago and used it on one of my gaolers. I thought about selling it, but I also want to finish my two remaining gaoler projects asap.

If you aren't gonna use it right away, sell it c:
I got one a little bit ago and used it on one of my gaolers. I thought about selling it, but I also want to finish my two remaining gaoler projects asap.

If you aren't gonna use it right away, sell it c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
how
how
1 2 3