Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spontaneous free stuff (dibs)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41
@Aquari
Thank you! Its alright, mistakes happen. It can be easy to lose track or overlook things in these posts too, I read through a couple times just to make sure I hadn't forgotten getting something
@Aquari
Thank you! Its alright, mistakes happen. It can be easy to lose track or overlook things in these posts too, I read through a couple times just to make sure I hadn't forgotten getting something

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
[quote name="Aquari" date="2019-07-01 14:39:34" ] @abeeinshoes @gryphon982 @BJsBabes @XxSwiftwaterxX @CaptainChompers @dragonfairy1034 @Sinjin @Aersolace @MtfoxX3 @SensaSpecter @DeathPhoenix @SerenityGale @Riku114 @Zytorian @QueenNala @RobinNightngale @BottledLightning @Asphoxia @AlvildaBright @RubyMinx @AutumnNiche @Meiia @sheona @LulzRose @Macari @birdious @MoxieDaydream @LapisQuartz @swaggiep34 @Senbeat @Shadowkitty9 @Illumi00 @GingerPuff @waldmieze @AngelCrown @MajesticCreature @SprinklesTheCat @LagiaCrusoe @Saphae Hello everyone this Time we are doing something a bit different we are going to do a little raffle for those who haven't gotten an item yet. If you are on the top of the ping list you have already have gotten lucky and received an item. Everyone else hasn't been so lucky so... I need you all to check in to qualify for the mini raffle. My master is fixing to do a lair purge and has 3 nests open she can't decide who to breed so Three names will be drawn From the middle and end ping list. (2) of Those in the middle section of the ping get a chance to pick a pair from the first page for the two nests and a hatchling (1) Those in the last of the ping list get a ticket pick at a pair from the first page for the last nest and a hatchling **Specialized pairs there are quite a few special pairs that my master is trying to get the perfect hatchling for so she does get first pick of what ever Hatchlings she deems worthy of her projects. If there is only one Hatchling of such pair or if it so happens my master takes "all" hatchlings you will have pick of a second specialized pair, or pick of available hatchlings + extra items for inconveniences. For those that are just walking in and see this message you cannot qualify for this Raffle sorry. But you can still ask to be on the ping list. [/quote] I apologise if the quote re-pings you. If it does I would like to say that I will like to do this again in the spontaneous future. The next spontaneous raffle will be very similar. Top of the list: will not qualified because of items already received Secondary list: "old" members/those checked in Third list: New members Last list: those who have not checked in The lists will be changed accordingly after check-in's are done and the raffle commenced. [b]How is the raffle going to be done?[/b] I am a bit old fashioned. Names are going to be drawn out of buckets. Yep that's right I'm writing names down! One or both of my kids will draw the names for fairness [s]my son is in camp rn so it depends on the slowdown of check-ins[/s] July 4th will be the official end of check-ins since most will be busy anyway (my son is coming home that day) and the Raffle will drawn. The raffle may be done earlier it depends when check-in's die out. Since incubation is 7 days I feel the the sooner the better also specialized pairs may take longer because i will be using different nests. [s]I'm not telling which ones are special XP[/s] [b]Current check ins[/b] Raffle for 2 nests Meiia, MoxieDaydream, AutumnNiche, Sheona, RobinNightngale, SerenityGale, Asphoxia, LapisQuartz, BottledLightning Raffle for last nest Illumi00, LagiaCrusoe, SprinklesTheCat, Shadowkitty9 If you don't get pinged I will re-ping when the raffle starts!
Aquari wrote on 2019-07-01 14:39:34:
@abeeinshoes @gryphon982 @BJsBabes @XxSwiftwaterxX @CaptainChompers @dragonfairy1034 @Sinjin @Aersolace @MtfoxX3 @SensaSpecter @DeathPhoenix @SerenityGale @Riku114 @Zytorian

@QueenNala @RobinNightngale @BottledLightning @Asphoxia @AlvildaBright @RubyMinx @AutumnNiche @Meiia @sheona @LulzRose @Macari @birdious @MoxieDaydream @LapisQuartz @swaggiep34 @Senbeat

@Shadowkitty9 @Illumi00 @GingerPuff @waldmieze @AngelCrown @MajesticCreature @SprinklesTheCat @LagiaCrusoe @Saphae

Hello everyone this Time we are doing something a bit different we are going to do a little raffle for those who haven't gotten an item yet. If you are on the top of the ping list you have already have gotten lucky and received an item.

Everyone else hasn't been so lucky so... I need you all to check in to qualify for the mini raffle.

My master is fixing to do a lair purge and has 3 nests open she can't decide who to breed so Three names will be drawn From the middle and end ping list.

(2) of Those in the middle section of the ping get a chance to pick a pair from the first page for the two nests and a hatchling

(1) Those in the last of the ping list get a ticket pick at a pair from the first page for the last nest and a hatchling

**Specialized pairs there are quite a few special pairs that my master is trying to get the perfect hatchling for so she does get first pick of what ever Hatchlings she deems worthy of her projects. If there is only one Hatchling of such pair or if it so happens my master takes "all" hatchlings you will have pick of a second specialized pair, or pick of available hatchlings + extra items for inconveniences.

For those that are just walking in and see this message you cannot qualify for this Raffle sorry. But you can still ask to be on the ping list.

I apologise if the quote re-pings you. If it does I would like to say that I will like to do this again in the spontaneous future. The next spontaneous raffle will be very similar.

Top of the list: will not qualified because of items already received

Secondary list: "old" members/those checked in

Third list: New members

Last list: those who have not checked in

The lists will be changed accordingly after check-in's are done and the raffle commenced.

How is the raffle going to be done?
I am a bit old fashioned. Names are going to be drawn out of buckets. Yep that's right I'm writing names down! One or both of my kids will draw the names for fairness my son is in camp rn so it depends on the slowdown of check-ins July 4th will be the official end of check-ins since most will be busy anyway (my son is coming home that day) and the Raffle will drawn.

The raffle may be done earlier it depends when check-in's die out. Since incubation is 7 days I feel the the sooner the better also specialized pairs may take longer because i will be using different nests. I'm not telling which ones are special XP

Current check ins

Raffle for 2 nests

Meiia, MoxieDaydream, AutumnNiche, Sheona, RobinNightngale, SerenityGale, Asphoxia, LapisQuartz, BottledLightning

Raffle for last nest

Illumi00, LagiaCrusoe, SprinklesTheCat, Shadowkitty9

If you don't get pinged I will re-ping when the raffle starts!
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@aquari
could i enter the raffle please? (from the middle pinglist)
@aquari
could i enter the raffle please? (from the middle pinglist)
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@Aquari
Checking in again, just in case I read the listings wrong. Tendency to do that LOL
@Aquari
Checking in again, just in case I read the listings wrong. Tendency to do that LOL
@BottledLightning I apologise you are on the first raffle list. :)
@BottledLightning I apologise you are on the first raffle list. :)
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
@Aquari
Cheers for confirming :)
@Aquari
Cheers for confirming :)
@QueenNala @RobinNightngale @BottledLightning @Asphoxia @AlvildaBright @RubyMinx @AutumnNiche @Meiia @sheona @LulzRose @Macari @birdious @MoxieDaydream @LapisQuartz @swaggiep34 @Senbeat

@Shadowkitty9 @Illumi00 @GingerPuff @waldmieze @AngelCrown @MajesticCreature @SprinklesTheCat @LagiaCrusoe @Saphae

Ok guys last minute to check in! I'm writing names down right now and will ping the winners. Cross your fingers there is about a 25% chance in winning!

Side note I made my kids pick markers so Everyone in the first raffle is red and the second is pink XD

Ok guys last minute to check in! I'm writing names down right now and will ping the winners. Cross your fingers there is about a 25% chance in winning!

Side note I made my kids pick markers so Everyone in the first raffle is red and the second is pink XD

30+ pair ping list
The two reds are....

@MoxieDaydream @SerenityGale

And The pretty pink is

@ShadowKitty9

Of course the name of the game is dibs so pick your Pair before someone else does!!! XD
The two reds are....

@MoxieDaydream @SerenityGale

And The pretty pink is

@ShadowKitty9

Of course the name of the game is dibs so pick your Pair before someone else does!!! XD

30+ pair ping list
Yays!! Can I have a hatchling from Nightfury and Smog please? Preferably with fire eyes, but it's ok if not.
Yays!! Can I have a hatchling from Nightfury and Smog please? Preferably with fire eyes, but it's ok if not.
@MoxieDayderam I am a fire nest buuuuaahaha so yes they can! They are going on the nest!

They have 3 eggs!
@MoxieDayderam I am a fire nest buuuuaahaha so yes they can! They are going on the nest!

They have 3 eggs!

30+ pair ping list
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 40 41