Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | We’re looking for adopt artists!
Heyo! I’m Kintsugii or cryxtallin and my buddy and I are running an adopt account on IG and Discord and we’d love admins to join- you’ll get access to the Discord where we all make our unique adopts and they get advertised on IG and any profits will go to the respective person! ;”0

If anyone is interested, please HMU!!
Heyo! I’m Kintsugii or cryxtallin and my buddy and I are running an adopt account on IG and Discord and we’d love admins to join- you’ll get access to the Discord where we all make our unique adopts and they get advertised on IG and any profits will go to the respective person! ;”0

If anyone is interested, please HMU!!
@Kintsugii

I am totally interested! I don't have any active adopts right now, but I was planning on creating more! So please hmu with links! My discord is #1511 GlitchingFlame ^^
@Kintsugii

I am totally interested! I don't have any active adopts right now, but I was planning on creating more! So please hmu with links! My discord is #1511 GlitchingFlame ^^
Artboard-1.png
Up!
Up!
Bump!
Bump!
FiNl575.png
Friendly boop!
Friendly boop!
Artboard-1.png
@Kintsugii @GlitchingFlame @Frostglade Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. Thanks!
@Kintsugii @GlitchingFlame @Frostglade Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Apologies ^^; thank you for saying!
Apologies ^^; thank you for saying!
FiNl575.png