Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | hey so,,,,
1 2 3 4 5 6
I’d love some treasure and gems! :)
I’d love some treasure and gems! :)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Psitanium I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost interest. I’d recommend keeping a few thins just in case you ever come back, but if you’re certain, then I’ll take whatever you’d like to give me.
@Psitanium I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost interest. I’d recommend keeping a few thins just in case you ever come back, but if you’re certain, then I’ll take whatever you’d like to give me.
@Psitanium

I always need more stuff :)

Also, you have a fantastic username
@Psitanium

I always need more stuff :)

Also, you have a fantastic username
Art shop.

Free Genes.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51231548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512316/51231548_350.png[/img] [/url] @Psitanium I'd love to take care of him, sorry that you're going, if you ever decide to come back, I'd love to return him, but would you lend him?

51231548_350.png

@Psitanium
I'd love to take care of him, sorry that you're going, if you ever decide to come back, I'd love to return him, but would you lend him?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I see you've already go a lot of askers.

I don't suppose you got any like chests/pots/etc. you want to dispose of, bc I love to collect those and do mass openings on my birthday. :P

I see you've already go a lot of askers.

I don't suppose you got any like chests/pots/etc. you want to dispose of, bc I love to collect those and do mass openings on my birthday. :P

Searching for Marigold/Brown/Sanguine.
@Psitanium
would love chests cause im collecting those but ill take anything ^^
g/t or apparel is also very good
i hope you had a nice time here^^
@Psitanium
would love chests cause im collecting those but ill take anything ^^
g/t or apparel is also very good
i hope you had a nice time here^^
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
@Psitanium
*nudges to Giveaways*
@Psitanium
*nudges to Giveaways*
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Psitanium I’d love to take some currency or whatever else you got off ur hands !! Sorry to hear you’re leaving :(
@Psitanium I’d love to take some currency or whatever else you got off ur hands !! Sorry to hear you’re leaving :(
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@Psitanium
Sorry to hear you are leaving... maybe you will come back sometime in the future.
May i have some gems, treasure ir apparel please?
Anything would be appreciated! Thank you

I use them to pass on to players not so lucky!
@Psitanium
Sorry to hear you are leaving... maybe you will come back sometime in the future.
May i have some gems, treasure ir apparel please?
Anything would be appreciated! Thank you

I use them to pass on to players not so lucky!
@Psitanium
Sorry to hear about you leaving! Can i get your familiars and apparel if you have any?
@Psitanium
Sorry to hear about you leaving! Can i get your familiars and apparel if you have any?
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6