Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fin.]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@cjf2019 @agoin thanks for the ping!
Username:FoxScara
Something I'm passionate about:um......singing writing and my friends!I love them lol
Why you want these gems:well.....I like to give my friends on here presents!I ask them what they want then try and buy it for them!it makes me happy to make them happy!and to finish my reps and progens
What I will do:give my friends presents!and maybe buy some genes
Anything else:thank you for being so kind as to do this for people!
Tag five friends:@pinkydapinkslime @chocomoew @redfurthewarrior @chill827 and of course @scarywolf101
@cjf2019 @agoin thanks for the ping!
Username:FoxScara
Something I'm passionate about:um......singing writing and my friends!I love them lol
Why you want these gems:well.....I like to give my friends on here presents!I ask them what they want then try and buy it for them!it makes me happy to make them happy!and to finish my reps and progens
What I will do:give my friends presents!and maybe buy some genes
Anything else:thank you for being so kind as to do this for people!
Tag five friends:@pinkydapinkslime @chocomoew @redfurthewarrior @chill827 and of course @scarywolf101
FoxScara.png
username:Reincarscension
something you're passionate about: I'm incredibly passionate about the arts, specifically cinematography! I've been into it since the 5th grade, and now I'm in my dream highschool and entering the video program! We host a nationally known school new broadcast that is apparently incredibly impressive
why you want these gems: Two reasons; I wanna change my username- I used my free name change a year or two ago sadly. I also have a few re-gening projects I'd like to do, as well as for my progens
what you'll do with these gems: Rename myself and gene up my progens/other dragon beans :D
anything extra: Honestly tysm for doing this, even if I don't win. I'm thankful that fr has people like you to give users the opportunity to get these gems <3<3<3
username:Reincarscension
something you're passionate about: I'm incredibly passionate about the arts, specifically cinematography! I've been into it since the 5th grade, and now I'm in my dream highschool and entering the video program! We host a nationally known school new broadcast that is apparently incredibly impressive
why you want these gems: Two reasons; I wanna change my username- I used my free name change a year or two ago sadly. I also have a few re-gening projects I'd like to do, as well as for my progens
what you'll do with these gems: Rename myself and gene up my progens/other dragon beans :D
anything extra: Honestly tysm for doing this, even if I don't win. I'm thankful that fr has people like you to give users the opportunity to get these gems <3<3<3
anuyLEd.gif R E I N
Hi! Amateur coder and custom graphic designer!

He/Him/They | Gay | Scorpio | FR +0 :D
@cjf2019 <3

username: Rayneydays

something you're passionate about: oh goodness, I’m passionate about so many things. Pokémon and Pokémon go for one thing, maybe projects out of dragons and trying to get genes for them. I also like to try and make projects of dragons that don’t exist in bulk around the site to try and sell to others in the site for cheaper than maybe another person would sell em. I’m passionate about animals and oof the list just goes on

why you want these gems: I honestly want these gems to start working on more projects. I can sometimes get a good few amount of gems, but it still takes forever to collect enough to do anything. I’m hoping to get another breeding pair of the ancient dragons and I’m either going to gene up this ugly with cute potential derg I have or I’m going to work on my amethyst amethyst mint dream pair

what you'll do with these gems: As I stated before, I have so many plans. I’ll probably end up definitely putting them towards dragon projects. I have so many

anything extra: honestly this is just a cute and kind way to give back to the site and I appreciate it! If I have enough after projects I’ll probably proceed to dress dregs up and make fan dragons shhh

tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @azzdazz, @blackhearted13, @kiamaru, @aresenes, and @heavenlygirl
@cjf2019 <3

username: Rayneydays

something you're passionate about: oh goodness, I’m passionate about so many things. Pokémon and Pokémon go for one thing, maybe projects out of dragons and trying to get genes for them. I also like to try and make projects of dragons that don’t exist in bulk around the site to try and sell to others in the site for cheaper than maybe another person would sell em. I’m passionate about animals and oof the list just goes on

why you want these gems: I honestly want these gems to start working on more projects. I can sometimes get a good few amount of gems, but it still takes forever to collect enough to do anything. I’m hoping to get another breeding pair of the ancient dragons and I’m either going to gene up this ugly with cute potential derg I have or I’m going to work on my amethyst amethyst mint dream pair

what you'll do with these gems: As I stated before, I have so many plans. I’ll probably end up definitely putting them towards dragon projects. I have so many

anything extra: honestly this is just a cute and kind way to give back to the site and I appreciate it! If I have enough after projects I’ll probably proceed to dress dregs up and make fan dragons shhh

tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @azzdazz, @blackhearted13, @kiamaru, @aresenes, and @heavenlygirl
[b]@cjf2019 <3[/b] [b]username[/b]: Shakalaka [b]something you're passionate about[/b]: Snakes. gosh I love snakes. little noodles. I'd love to own one some day! [b]why you want these gems[/b]: I've been trying to save my gems for a few things and 1000 would be a BIG help [b]what you'll do with these gems[/b]: I'll buy this girl that I've been saving for for a long time: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41736429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417365/41736429_350.png[/img] [/url] she's 700 gems so 1000 is very much enough! with the extra 300 gems I'd buy stuff from this outfit: [outfit=642100] and I'd giftbomb my sister! [b]anything extra[/b]: congrats on graduating! school isn't easy but you already know that. thanks so much for hosting this! [b]tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:[/b] @SprinklesTheCat @FlexTapePotato @Xpence6466 @CicadaSnake @NovaBlu hey there friends! check this raffle out I think you'd like it
@cjf2019 <3
username: Shakalaka
something you're passionate about: Snakes. gosh I love snakes. little noodles. I'd love to own one some day!
why you want these gems: I've been trying to save my gems for a few things and 1000 would be a BIG help
what you'll do with these gems: I'll buy this girl that I've been saving for for a long time:

41736429_350.png

she's 700 gems so 1000 is very much enough! with the extra 300 gems I'd buy stuff from this outfit:
Dapper Starfall
and I'd giftbomb my sister!
anything extra: congrats on graduating! school isn't easy but you already know that. thanks so much for hosting this!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @SprinklesTheCat @FlexTapePotato @Xpence6466 @CicadaSnake @NovaBlu hey there friends! check this raffle out I think you'd like it
........... QAA45k4.png Coiled Burnserpent
Shakalaka
FR Time +0
He/Him
Coiled Burnserpent QAA45k4.png
@Shakalaka thanks for pinging me! <3 [b]@cjf2019 <3[/b] [b]username[/b]: NovaBlu [b]something you're passionate about[/b]: Birds! We have three parrots at home and I love birdwatching and learning about different species :) [b]why you want these gems[/b]: I'd use them for projects! [b]what you'll do with these gems[/b]: Gene up these two babies. They're next on my project list. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46836355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468364/46836355_350.png[/img] [/url] Will become [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=147&bodygene=24&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=19&auth=c455ae810621724469d1b4d9cf7f0118f66b83ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47721539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477216/47721539_350.png[/img] [/url] Will become [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=69&auth=9ca804a0a75f5651e0bbb4354ffec13afe6be273&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]anything extra[/b]: Thank you for hosting! It means a lot <3 [b]tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:[/b] @ArtemusGordon @guacamolesoup @yeehawbuckaroo @Macchi @Starshiny Apologies if any of you have already entered :)
@Shakalaka thanks for pinging me! <3
@cjf2019 <3

username: NovaBlu
something you're passionate about: Birds! We have three parrots at home and I love birdwatching and learning about different species :)
why you want these gems: I'd use them for projects!
what you'll do with these gems:
Gene up these two babies. They're next on my project list.

46836355_350.png

Will become
dragon?age=0&body=147&bodygene=24&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=7&winggene=24&wings=19&auth=c455ae810621724469d1b4d9cf7f0118f66b83ae&dummyext=prev.png
And

47721539_350.png

Will become
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=69&auth=9ca804a0a75f5651e0bbb4354ffec13afe6be273&dummyext=prev.png
anything extra: Thank you for hosting! It means a lot <3
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @ArtemusGordon @guacamolesoup @yeehawbuckaroo @Macchi @Starshiny Apologies if any of you have already entered :)
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@cjf2019 <3
username: Wylin
something you're passionate about: Analyzing books and finding out what works in writing and what doesn't and why.
why you want these gems: I don't have the money to buy my own.
what you'll do with these gems: I want to gene a dragon I got from someone six months ago - their account doesn't exist anymore and I don't know what happened to them, so I'd like to do this as some kind of tribute to their kindness.
anything extra: Thank you for offering everyone this opportunity; you're very kind. And congratulations on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: Only two friends I know for certain don't mind being pinged: @Vinyamar @Lavende
@cjf2019 <3
username: Wylin
something you're passionate about: Analyzing books and finding out what works in writing and what doesn't and why.
why you want these gems: I don't have the money to buy my own.
what you'll do with these gems: I want to gene a dragon I got from someone six months ago - their account doesn't exist anymore and I don't know what happened to them, so I'd like to do this as some kind of tribute to their kindness.
anything extra: Thank you for offering everyone this opportunity; you're very kind. And congratulations on graduating!
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: Only two friends I know for certain don't mind being pinged: @Vinyamar @Lavende
@cjf2019 <3

username: Lavende
something you're passionate about: I'm kind of obsessed with dragons, always have been, probably always will be :D
why you want these gems: Because they're a gift and I'd like to keep it that way, see below.
what you'll do with these gems: I would like to buy something nice for my friends who've brought me here and provided a ton of help.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this. And thanks @Wylin for the ping :)
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: I just have two, and one of them pinged me and the other, lol.
@cjf2019 <3

username: Lavende
something you're passionate about: I'm kind of obsessed with dragons, always have been, probably always will be :D
why you want these gems: Because they're a gift and I'd like to keep it that way, see below.
what you'll do with these gems: I would like to buy something nice for my friends who've brought me here and provided a ton of help.
anything extra: Thank you for hosting this. And thanks @Wylin for the ping :)
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: I just have two, and one of them pinged me and the other, lol.
@cjf2019 <3

username: PinkyDaPinkSlime
something you're passionate about: Artwork
why you want these gems: I need Vials of Darkened Sight for my Subspecies.
what you'll do with these gems: Vials of Darkened Sight for my Subspecies.
anything extra: No, not really.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @FoxScara is the only friend I have who I know would be interested, sorry. HEY, I'VE ONLY BEEN ON HERE FOR THREE MONTHS.
@cjf2019 <3

username: PinkyDaPinkSlime
something you're passionate about: Artwork
why you want these gems: I need Vials of Darkened Sight for my Subspecies.
what you'll do with these gems: Vials of Darkened Sight for my Subspecies.
anything extra: No, not really.
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @FoxScara is the only friend I have who I know would be interested, sorry. HEY, I'VE ONLY BEEN ON HERE FOR THREE MONTHS.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
[b]@cjf2019 <3[/b] [b]username[/b]: Poscat [b]something you're passionate about[/b]: Board Games [b]why you want these gems[/b]: Gene my first Gaoler! I also think I should start dressing better some of my dragons, but for the moment I'd like to finish/progress a gene project :) [b]what you'll do with these gems[/b]: Turn this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47198431] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471985/47198431_350.png[/img] [/url] Into this lovely little dragon [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=27&winggene=38&wings=37&auth=7a4b5c1a010395649b7c28d4fd0f6588df55f279&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And if there is remaining gem, I have this girl who needs some white rose apparel :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52953674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529537/52953674_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]anything extra[/b]: That is very generous from you! If you have a name idea for my first gaoler, feel free to suggest :) [b]tag five friends you think may like to enter as well:[/b] @magellanic @zaelium .. I have other people in my friend list but I don't actually know any of them
@cjf2019 <3

username: Poscat
something you're passionate about: Board Games
why you want these gems: Gene my first Gaoler! I also think I should start dressing better some of my dragons, but for the moment I'd like to finish/progress a gene project :)
what you'll do with these gems:
Turn this girl

47198431_350.png

Into this lovely little dragon
dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=0&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=27&winggene=38&wings=37&auth=7a4b5c1a010395649b7c28d4fd0f6588df55f279&dummyext=prev.png
And if there is remaining gem, I have this girl who needs some white rose apparel :3

52953674_350.png

anything extra: That is very generous from you! If you have a name idea for my first gaoler, feel free to suggest :)
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @magellanic @zaelium .. I have other people in my friend list but I don't actually know any of them
Good evening to everyone o/
First of all, thank you @BlueFlight

Good evening cjf2019, how are you?
Congratulations for the beautiful new *\o/*
*Toast and raises his glass* *puts the sound in operation* *makes appear a buffet of feast* To you o / What are you looking for now? I want to congratulate you in my way for your beautiful new *\o/*

It is with pleasure that I wish to share this joy with you:
Here is my little form \o\

@cjf2019 <3 username: I am Azertamia o/
something you're passionate about: I like to observe the starry sky, especially in August for the shooting stars (The Perseids).
why you want these gems: I wish to be able to dress my dragons "Coups de coeur" with an accent, realized by a player ♥
what you'll do with these gems:With these jewels, I think to keep a part, to thank the people who are there, to support me, even from afar. (You will recognize yourself, I think "FR") ♥ I miss you, but I think of you, you're just a nice team with your jokes, the crazy ones laugh: I love you ♥
anything extra: It's not because I'm leaving that I forget you ♥ Far from the eyes, but close to the heart ♥
I hope I can do a topic one day on this game, but I'm a stealthy shadow ? ? Let the stars watch over you all ♥
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Tlaloc @Ambriche @Kerguelen @Nhemesis @EndlessDragon and *gloops* It's so hard to pick only five people

Sweet night o/

PS : sorry for bad English, I do not speak - I do not write in English
Good evening to everyone o/
First of all, thank you @BlueFlight

Good evening cjf2019, how are you?
Congratulations for the beautiful new *\o/*
*Toast and raises his glass* *puts the sound in operation* *makes appear a buffet of feast* To you o / What are you looking for now? I want to congratulate you in my way for your beautiful new *\o/*

It is with pleasure that I wish to share this joy with you:
Here is my little form \o\

@cjf2019 <3 username: I am Azertamia o/
something you're passionate about: I like to observe the starry sky, especially in August for the shooting stars (The Perseids).
why you want these gems: I wish to be able to dress my dragons "Coups de coeur" with an accent, realized by a player ♥
what you'll do with these gems:With these jewels, I think to keep a part, to thank the people who are there, to support me, even from afar. (You will recognize yourself, I think "FR") ♥ I miss you, but I think of you, you're just a nice team with your jokes, the crazy ones laugh: I love you ♥
anything extra: It's not because I'm leaving that I forget you ♥ Far from the eyes, but close to the heart ♥
I hope I can do a topic one day on this game, but I'm a stealthy shadow ? ? Let the stars watch over you all ♥
tag five friends you think may like to enter as well: @Tlaloc @Ambriche @Kerguelen @Nhemesis @EndlessDragon and *gloops* It's so hard to pick only five people

Sweet night o/

PS : sorry for bad English, I do not speak - I do not write in English
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17