Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMs [W] G/T/Eggs
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
How much are you asking for Skin: Magellanic Embrace? :)
How much are you asking for Skin: Magellanic Embrace? :)
@Niffin

1200g / 2400 tablets ^^
@Niffin

1200g / 2400 tablets ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
How much for Shirahime?
How much for Shirahime?
jianghu_fixed.gif
Would you please hold "Skin: Magellanic Embrace" for me, I should have the funds needed in a day or two max, if you'd be willing to take mixed payment I can send you 1800 tablets today and pay the rest in gems?

Edit: Nevermind, I have the total in mixed payment of tablets and gems ready to go, sending CR! ;)
Would you please hold "Skin: Magellanic Embrace" for me, I should have the funds needed in a day or two max, if you'd be willing to take mixed payment I can send you 1800 tablets today and pay the rest in gems?

Edit: Nevermind, I have the total in mixed payment of tablets and gems ready to go, sending CR! ;)
How much for a Magellanic Embrace and Ethereal Gold in Fest Currency? Thanks! :D
How much for a Magellanic Embrace and Ethereal Gold in Fest Currency? Thanks! :D
H2EmE2A.png
@colorofhardwork

1200g :)

@LagiaCrusoe

Both have been sold, sorry ;v;
@colorofhardwork

1200g :)

@LagiaCrusoe

Both have been sold, sorry ;v;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Prices are on the first page, the first post. Apologies for any mispings/double pings ;v;

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, cool colors, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, lace, pastels, pink, purple, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, tribals, piercings, filigree, bones/skeleton, apparel, desert, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, jewelry/silks, filigree, warm colors, resell

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, cool colors, moon, flowers/floral, filigree, apparel, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell

-pings snipped-
Prices are on the first page, the first post. Apologies for any mispings/double pings ;v;

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, cool colors, flowers/floral, jewelry/silks, lace, pastels, pink, purple, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, tribals, piercings, filigree, bones/skeleton, apparel, desert, resell

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, jewelry/silks, filigree, warm colors, resell

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, cool colors, moon, flowers/floral, filigree, apparel, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, resell

-pings snipped-
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I'm interested in buying
I'm interested in buying
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89