Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [END] Mafia: World of Movies - Main
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
dangit :( yea oralee that was what my ability was supposed to do. I checked WilhiemGrimm last night but mod wouldn't tell me their role and instead gave me a list of possible roles.
dangit :( yea oralee that was what my ability was supposed to do. I checked WilhiemGrimm last night but mod wouldn't tell me their role and instead gave me a list of possible roles.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-26 09:34:19" ] dangit :( yea oralee that was what my ability was supposed to do. I checked WilhiemGrimm last night but mod wouldn't tell me their role and instead gave me a list of possible roles. [/quote] I wonder if this is related to the instability of the cliche bin? Little things happening that shouldn't under the prior specifications?
clw23 wrote on 2019-06-26 09:34:19:
I wonder if this is related to the instability of the cliche bin? Little things happening that shouldn't under the prior specifications?
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Well as far as we know, Knick is the most sus right now. I'm just happy that we have an extra town now. If Knick isn't mafia then it has to be Tynnk (though I have my doubts it will turn out that way). So remember that.

@MerlinMausi If we're wrong, use Storm's ability on Tynnk.
Well as far as we know, Knick is the most sus right now. I'm just happy that we have an extra town now. If Knick isn't mafia then it has to be Tynnk (though I have my doubts it will turn out that way). So remember that.

@MerlinMausi If we're wrong, use Storm's ability on Tynnk.
sf13Wmt.png
[quote name="HimikoTheMage" date="2019-06-26 09:44:53" ] Well as far as we know, Knick is the most sus right now. I'm just happy that we have an extra town now. If Knick isn't mafia then it has to be Tynnk (though I have my doubts it will turn out that way). So remember that. @/MerlinMausi If we're wrong, use Storm's ability on Tynnk. [/quote] Sure thing, that makes sense! Though we'll only find out about knick at night, so i'll have to see if the genre will still be right tomorrow.
HimikoTheMage wrote on 2019-06-26 09:44:53:

@/MerlinMausi If we're wrong, use Storm's ability on Tynnk.

Sure thing, that makes sense! Though we'll only find out about knick at night, so i'll have to see if the genre will still be right tomorrow.
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi Yeah. The game ends tho if Knick is mafia so targeting Tynnk is a fair play at this point. The Genre for today is Western. So if it lines up then go for it.
@MerlinMausi Yeah. The game ends tho if Knick is mafia so targeting Tynnk is a fair play at this point. The Genre for today is Western. So if it lines up then go for it.
sf13Wmt.png
@clw23 wait so are you a role cop? But my other ability is also a role cop? Wouldn’t it not make sense to have 2 role cops here? Please explain your ability in detail. Thanks
@clw23 wait so are you a role cop? But my other ability is also a role cop? Wouldn’t it not make sense to have 2 role cops here? Please explain your ability in detail. Thanks
[quote name="@Tynnk" date="2019-06-26 16:54:16" ] @/clw23 wait so are you a role cop? But my other ability is also a role cop? Wouldn’t it not make sense to have 2 role cops here? Please explain your ability in detail. Thanks [/quote] I am an investigator. I can investigate the full role of someone each night or give people night howler serums (purple onions). However I have not been able to do so since I forgot night 1, was roleblocked night 2, and gave away something to oralee night 3.
@Tynnk wrote on 2019-06-26 16:54:16:
@/clw23 wait so are you a role cop? But my other ability is also a role cop? Wouldn’t it not make sense to have 2 role cops here? Please explain your ability in detail. Thanks
I am an investigator. I can investigate the full role of someone each night or give people night howler serums (purple onions). However I have not been able to do so since I forgot night 1, was roleblocked night 2, and gave away something to oralee night 3.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
wait can we only use our abilities if the theme of day/night is our genre?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-26 19:39:04" ] wait can we only use our abilities if the theme of day/night is our genre? [/quote] Yep. Unless you have a purple onion of the variety you just gave me. :) Why did you do that, BTW? You said I was sus and then...gave me something that would make me stronger.
clw23 wrote on 2019-06-26 19:39:04:
Yep. Unless you have a purple onion of the variety you just gave me. :) Why did you do that, BTW? You said I was sus and then...gave me something that would make me stronger.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Hi when does the day end?
And oh whoops I was too busy with other stuff I actually forgot to vote to lynch ppl... I’ll go and vote for knickknacks, for previous reasons I had already stated. Just to point out that it’s not due to the band wagon, I’ve already been sus of them for quite some time (but I always forget to vote :p)
Hi when does the day end?
And oh whoops I was too busy with other stuff I actually forgot to vote to lynch ppl... I’ll go and vote for knickknacks, for previous reasons I had already stated. Just to point out that it’s not due to the band wagon, I’ve already been sus of them for quite some time (but I always forget to vote :p)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59