Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [END] Mafia: World of Movies - Main
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59
Firstly, oh- my gosh. That’s just stupidity on my part. Totally missed the Bugle. I assure you that it is a coincidence that you roleblocked me the night there was no kill. I didn’t realize that you were the one who actually wrote it- May I say, I’ve enjoyed reading it! ^^

Secondly, my character is not from the matrix, nor does he really work with guns at any point in the movie that I can remember. :>
Firstly, oh- my gosh. That’s just stupidity on my part. Totally missed the Bugle. I assure you that it is a coincidence that you roleblocked me the night there was no kill. I didn’t realize that you were the one who actually wrote it- May I say, I’ve enjoyed reading it! ^^

Secondly, my character is not from the matrix, nor does he really work with guns at any point in the movie that I can remember. :>
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@Knickknacks I meant Inception not Matrix oof. It's too early in the morning, but yeah i read of on Mag's role as well, and the dairyman crawling through a ceiling and killing someone is a no-go. The description only fits your character thus far. Then again Tynnk hasn't claimed anything, but we'll see where this lands you.
@Knickknacks I meant Inception not Matrix oof. It's too early in the morning, but yeah i read of on Mag's role as well, and the dairyman crawling through a ceiling and killing someone is a no-go. The description only fits your character thus far. Then again Tynnk hasn't claimed anything, but we'll see where this lands you.
sf13Wmt.png
[quote name="HimikoTheMage" date="2019-06-26 04:51:05" ] @/Knickknacks Hi everyone. I'm Miles Morales, your local neighborhood Spiderman annnnd Journalist! I roleblocked KnicnkKnacks last night and no kills. Totally shocking @/Tynnk @/Oralee @/clw23 @/MerlinMausi [/quote] EZ everyone lynch knickknacks
HimikoTheMage wrote on 2019-06-26 04:51:05:
@/Knickknacks

Hi everyone. I'm Miles Morales, your local neighborhood Spiderman annnnd Journalist! I roleblocked KnicnkKnacks last night and no kills. Totally shocking

@/Tynnk @/Oralee @/clw23 @/MerlinMausi
EZ everyone lynch knickknacks
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@oralee

I gave you my ability last night. What did you find?
@oralee

I gave you my ability last night. What did you find?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Rosayc just gave me a list of roles left in the game

4 Townspeople
1 Townsperson Reborn - don't know what this means
3 3ps (2 of them are already revealed)
1 mafia

Rosayc just gave me a list of roles left in the game

4 Townspeople
1 Townsperson Reborn - don't know what this means
3 3ps (2 of them are already revealed)
1 mafia

vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png

@HimikoTheMage
@Tynnk
@Knickknacks
@WilhelmGrimm
@MerlinMausi
@Oralee
@Sevlyna

Night action call! everyone!

@HimikoTheMage
@Tynnk
@Knickknacks
@WilhelmGrimm
@MerlinMausi
@Oralee
@Sevlyna

Night action call! everyone!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I didn’t do anything- I couldn’t use my ability in last night’s genre.
I didn’t do anything- I couldn’t use my ability in last night’s genre.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I am J from MIB
My first ability is like an ability cop, my second one is like a role cop
Last night I investigated Merlin so I can confirm that their ability is indeed what they claim.
The genre isn't mine for the previous 2 nights.
I am J from MIB
My first ability is like an ability cop, my second one is like a role cop
Last night I investigated Merlin so I can confirm that their ability is indeed what they claim.
The genre isn't mine for the previous 2 nights.
@clw23
Roleblocked KnickKnack and wrote the Daily Bugle.
The town's person reborn is most likely referring to Hermione/Oralee.

As for townies, Me, you, Merlin, and Wilhelm/Tynnk are the townies. KnickKnack is , most likely, mafia, and Wilhelm/Tynnk is probably the 3rd neutral. Oralee is the townie reborn.

7 players:

HimikoTheMage - Town
Clw23 - Town
Merlin - Town
Wil/Tynnk - Town
Oralee - Town Reborn
Wil/Tynnk - Last Neutral
KnickKnack - Mafia
@clw23
Roleblocked KnickKnack and wrote the Daily Bugle.
The town's person reborn is most likely referring to Hermione/Oralee.

As for townies, Me, you, Merlin, and Wilhelm/Tynnk are the townies. KnickKnack is , most likely, mafia, and Wilhelm/Tynnk is probably the 3rd neutral. Oralee is the townie reborn.

7 players:

HimikoTheMage - Town
Clw23 - Town
Merlin - Town
Wil/Tynnk - Town
Oralee - Town Reborn
Wil/Tynnk - Last Neutral
KnickKnack - Mafia
sf13Wmt.png
Okay, then that leaves Wilhelm as the last neutral. @Tynnk because idon't see how your abilities could align with any type of neutral role.
Okay, then that leaves Wilhelm as the last neutral. @Tynnk because idon't see how your abilities could align with any type of neutral role.
sf13Wmt.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59