Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | double twins
1 2 3
@Dinoclaire101 i'm a nerd of my word, friend! i offered them to you for free, so you can have her for free! sending the CR now! and i'll also go ahead and slide @Ketchalin a CR for the pearl twins for the same, since they're keeping the twins together.

anyone who's interested in the maize boy alone can have him for 7500, since i'd feel bad charging a lot after the freebies,, i believe @Capricom is first up, though i'm not sure whether they were only interested in the pearls

(minor edits for unclear wording)
@Dinoclaire101 i'm a nerd of my word, friend! i offered them to you for free, so you can have her for free! sending the CR now! and i'll also go ahead and slide @Ketchalin a CR for the pearl twins for the same, since they're keeping the twins together.

anyone who's interested in the maize boy alone can have him for 7500, since i'd feel bad charging a lot after the freebies,, i believe @Capricom is first up, though i'm not sure whether they were only interested in the pearls

(minor edits for unclear wording)
rose/raven * 1w9 * she/they * +2hrs
you are loved.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
if the bubble/bubble/pearl boy is still leftover after all this by some chance, I'd love to have him. :o

double twins is so cool!
if the bubble/bubble/pearl boy is still leftover after all this by some chance, I'd love to have him. :o

double twins is so cool!
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@curiousraven Hello! This thread has been moved to Dragons for Sale as it ultimately became a sales thread. In the future, please keep threads on topic and in the correct forum. Threads showing off dragons belong in Dragon Share, free dragons belong in Raffles and Giveaways, and sales belong in the sales forums. Thanks!
@curiousraven Hello! This thread has been moved to Dragons for Sale as it ultimately became a sales thread. In the future, please keep threads on topic and in the correct forum. Threads showing off dragons belong in Dragon Share, free dragons belong in Raffles and Giveaways, and sales belong in the sales forums. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches understandable, have a nice day!
@JCStitches understandable, have a nice day!
you are loved.
quick update: all of this current batch of dragons have found homes, thank you so much to everyone for the interest! if you'd like to be notified when this pair or any other ones i have breed, i made a (very messy) permanent dragon sale thread!
quick update: all of this current batch of dragons have found homes, thank you so much to everyone for the interest! if you'd like to be notified when this pair or any other ones i have breed, i made a (very messy) permanent dragon sale thread!
you are loved.
1 2 3