Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 160 161
@lunusdragoness
If you mean holding onto a derg for someone to adopt I'd say about a week. After a week passes by they'd be placed back up for adoption in the Orphanage.

If you're talking about holding onto a Rescue then I keep them for about a month then recontact the person who rescued the derg to see what they want done with them.
@lunusdragoness
If you mean holding onto a derg for someone to adopt I'd say about a week. After a week passes by they'd be placed back up for adoption in the Orphanage.

If you're talking about holding onto a Rescue then I keep them for about a month then recontact the person who rescued the derg to see what they want done with them.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa can you hold onto Zant until Sunday? It’s nearly a week but he’s so cute
@Catrisa can you hold onto Zant until Sunday? It’s nearly a week but he’s so cute
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
Of course, I'll place him under hold for you straight away ^^
@lunusdragoness
Of course, I'll place him under hold for you straight away ^^
-@lunusdragoness
-@Cassandra1
-@LeviathanDemon
-@Vertigris

Was wondering if we could get a few scrys of an anonymously rescued derg known as Puck. She's got potential but I don't have a lot of time to scry as of late ^^

I'm also placing a Voting Poll about the Volunteer section soon to see what other services you guys would like to see here. The Poll which will be added will also ask if Volunteers should receive the occasional bit of currency for their help and how much you think it should be.
-@lunusdragoness
-@Cassandra1
-@LeviathanDemon
-@Vertigris

Was wondering if we could get a few scrys of an anonymously rescued derg known as Puck. She's got potential but I don't have a lot of time to scry as of late ^^

I'm also placing a Voting Poll about the Volunteer section soon to see what other services you guys would like to see here. The Poll which will be added will also ask if Volunteers should receive the occasional bit of currency for their help and how much you think it should be.
@Catrisa

Hi! I would really be interrested in adopting Yana :)
@Catrisa

Hi! I would really be interrested in adopting Yana :)
@Magellanic
But of course ^^ I'll just need to request one of the secret phrases from the rules section of the Orphanage. It's our way of keeping track of who has and hasn't read the rules there ^^
@Magellanic
But of course ^^ I'll just need to request one of the secret phrases from the rules section of the Orphanage. It's our way of keeping track of who has and hasn't read the rules there ^^
@Catrisa

Yep, I wasn't sure if I still had to do it since I remember adopting from here (FoundingTitan ^^) And it's hard adding "devote your heart" into a random sentence aha.

I am still bad with name, I'll name her Yana until I find better and buy a scroll of renaming ^^
@Catrisa

Yep, I wasn't sure if I still had to do it since I remember adopting from here (FoundingTitan ^^) And it's hard adding "devote your heart" into a random sentence aha.

I am still bad with name, I'll name her Yana until I find better and buy a scroll of renaming ^^
@Magellanic
Edit: Figured it out, the system bugged a little and needed to be refreshed. Your name was there the whole time ^^' My apologies for missing it...

In any case Yana will be joining you soon :)
@Magellanic
Edit: Figured it out, the system bugged a little and needed to be refreshed. Your name was there the whole time ^^' My apologies for missing it...

In any case Yana will be joining you soon :)
@Catrisa Scries for Puck: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=9c3eeadfa5707289151072c1df02a329bd250944&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed change: skydancer | Primary gene: tapir | Secondary gene: striation | Tertiary gene: capsule [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=2&wings=45&auth=671388c75a09d4374f785f39ddfcad172d623a9f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed change: fae | Primary gene: skink | Tertiary gene: peacock [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=31&winggene=33&wings=45&auth=5e0be01cb0e9196b86f4de8e997de2aa28dce4e9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed change: gaoler | Primary gene: pinstripe (gaoler) | Secondary gene: rosette (gaoler) | Tertiary gene: underbelly (gaoler) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=45&auth=c544a29e86fbe789b1a4a24195c8ad68ec8dcdbc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed change: spiral | Primary gene: python | Secondary gene: noxtide | Tertiary gene: underbelly
@Catrisa

Scries for Puck:
dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=18&winggene=21&wings=45&auth=9c3eeadfa5707289151072c1df02a329bd250944&dummyext=prev.png
Breed change: skydancer | Primary gene: tapir | Secondary gene: striation | Tertiary gene: capsule

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=24&winggene=2&wings=45&auth=671388c75a09d4374f785f39ddfcad172d623a9f&dummyext=prev.png
Breed change: fae | Primary gene: skink | Tertiary gene: peacock

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=31&winggene=33&wings=45&auth=5e0be01cb0e9196b86f4de8e997de2aa28dce4e9&dummyext=prev.png
Breed change: gaoler | Primary gene: pinstripe (gaoler) | Secondary gene: rosette (gaoler) | Tertiary gene: underbelly (gaoler)

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=45&auth=c544a29e86fbe789b1a4a24195c8ad68ec8dcdbc&dummyext=prev.png
Breed change: spiral | Primary gene: python | Secondary gene: noxtide | Tertiary gene: underbelly
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris Thank you ^^

Updates- The following nest rentals are available for either Nest Rentals or Joint Nest Rentals.

Available Light Nest- 1

Available Nature Nest- 1

Available Water Nest- 1

Available Shadow Nest- 1

Available Arcane Nest- 1

There's also a new voting poll in the Voting Polls section which inquires about whether or not Volunteers should get payment, the type of payment they should receive if they get any, how frequent payment should be and new ideas for the Volunteer section.
@Vertigris Thank you ^^

Updates- The following nest rentals are available for either Nest Rentals or Joint Nest Rentals.

Available Light Nest- 1

Available Nature Nest- 1

Available Water Nest- 1

Available Shadow Nest- 1

Available Arcane Nest- 1

There's also a new voting poll in the Voting Polls section which inquires about whether or not Volunteers should get payment, the type of payment they should receive if they get any, how frequent payment should be and new ideas for the Volunteer section.
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 160 161