Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Official Dragon Adoption Program(D.A.P.)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
@NerdyDragon
We don't have any snappers currently, but we will definitely ping when we get some!
@NerdyDragon
We don't have any snappers currently, but we will definitely ping when we get some!
@StarLilly I sent off a RTB male guardian, Oasis. Hope he can find a home!
Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@StarLilly I sent off a RTB male guardian, Oasis. Hope he can find a home!
Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@SingingSpades I'll take the Ob Mirror boy. :) He'd make a nice Coli-fighter derg. :) I'm iffy on the Lemon Tundra. If no one takes him by the week of the 25th I might then.
@SingingSpades I'll take the Ob Mirror boy. :) He'd make a nice Coli-fighter derg. :) I'm iffy on the Lemon Tundra. If no one takes him by the week of the 25th I might then.
@weyrbound
Not a problem! We've received Oasis and we'll work to get him a new home! And we will add you to the Ping List.

@Drakenhart
Sadly, the little obsidian mirror has already been taken. However, we do still have the little platinum mirror boy. As well, we will be receiving more dragons soon from some nest hatchings!
@weyrbound
Not a problem! We've received Oasis and we'll work to get him a new home! And we will add you to the Ping List.

@Drakenhart
Sadly, the little obsidian mirror has already been taken. However, we do still have the little platinum mirror boy. As well, we will be receiving more dragons soon from some nest hatchings!
Please remember everyone! All dragons are on a 'First come, first adopt' basis! So always, always, ALWAYS start up a trade the moment you see a dragon you like, otherwise you risk it being adopted to someone else if you take the time to message either of us or post in this thread. We would much, much prefer if you post to the thread AFTER you've made up your adoption trade. And we are always looking for donations to help keep the dragons fed or expand the program to add more room for more dragons. Food and treasure donators will be added to the 'Donators List' to give thanks for what they've given and helped with. Thank you again, and we here at the D.A.P. hope to pair you with your perfect forever dragon!
Please remember everyone! All dragons are on a 'First come, first adopt' basis! So always, always, ALWAYS start up a trade the moment you see a dragon you like, otherwise you risk it being adopted to someone else if you take the time to message either of us or post in this thread. We would much, much prefer if you post to the thread AFTER you've made up your adoption trade. And we are always looking for donations to help keep the dragons fed or expand the program to add more room for more dragons. Food and treasure donators will be added to the 'Donators List' to give thanks for what they've given and helped with. Thank you again, and we here at the D.A.P. hope to pair you with your perfect forever dragon!
/feels bad for wanting so many

Can you kindly space out getting such cute dragons?
/feels bad for wanting so many

Can you kindly space out getting such cute dragons?
@PlushiePalooza
We currently have a male Ridgeback, if you are still interested.
@PlushiePalooza
We currently have a male Ridgeback, if you are still interested.
Sent a crossroads for that beautiful tiger pearlcatcher female!
Sent a crossroads for that beautiful tiger pearlcatcher female!
Ping List for D.A.P.
@kariann02
@PartyPoison
@NerdyDragon
@Hadesdragon
@Ner
@NellyMoe
@catesstrophe
@sweepingly
@Lezbowolf95
@Spacekitty
@tybarbary
@AstriorHodenjik
@guyverrs
@Lliaelwynn
@BlackRose11a
@mikeisjelly
@Aenarys
@Axikor
@Glassesblu
@Elai
@chaosheart13
@Drakenhart
@weyrbound
Ping List for D.A.P.
@kariann02
@PartyPoison
@NerdyDragon
@Hadesdragon
@Ner
@NellyMoe
@catesstrophe
@sweepingly
@Lezbowolf95
@Spacekitty
@tybarbary
@AstriorHodenjik
@guyverrs
@Lliaelwynn
@BlackRose11a
@mikeisjelly
@Aenarys
@Axikor
@Glassesblu
@Elai
@chaosheart13
@Drakenhart
@weyrbound
@StarLilly

hey there just wanted to say thank you for accepting my unwanted draggie hope it finds a good home
@StarLilly

hey there just wanted to say thank you for accepting my unwanted draggie hope it finds a good home
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30