Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Official Dragon Adoption Program(D.A.P.)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30
@StarLilly KK. Is there any certain price you want me to put?
@StarLilly KK. Is there any certain price you want me to put?
@starlilly I sent a crossroads for that beautiful Ridgeback!!! :) OH! And also, would you be willing to take in this fae I have to put up for adoption? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34514/3451318_350.png[/img] Thank you!
@starlilly I sent a crossroads for that beautiful Ridgeback!!! :)
OH! And also, would you be willing to take in this fae I have to put up for adoption?
3451318_350.png
Thank you!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@TheKamiKaze1337
No! We do not have any set price lists to either take in or adopt out a dragon. We usually let the person either sending or adopting a dragon choose their price. Just be mindful that most funds received here go to lair expansions, food, and rescuing dragons from the Auction House.

@BroadwayPizano
Your trade was accepted! Please enjoy your new dragon! And we would love to take that Fae for you and find him a new home.
@TheKamiKaze1337
No! We do not have any set price lists to either take in or adopt out a dragon. We usually let the person either sending or adopting a dragon choose their price. Just be mindful that most funds received here go to lair expansions, food, and rescuing dragons from the Auction House.

@BroadwayPizano
Your trade was accepted! Please enjoy your new dragon! And we would love to take that Fae for you and find him a new home.
@starlilly sending the CR now! Thank you!
@starlilly sending the CR now! Thank you!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@SingingSpades

I would like to be added to the ping list, please! :)
@SingingSpades

I would like to be added to the ping list, please! :)
@StarLilly Ah. KK. Sending it ASAP then.
@StarLilly Ah. KK. Sending it ASAP then.
@BroadwayPizano
Not a problem at all! Please spread the word to all you know about the D.A.P. and our services!
@BroadwayPizano
Not a problem at all! Please spread the word to all you know about the D.A.P. and our services!
@StarLilly I sent you a ridgeback for adoption, hope that's alright!
@StarLilly I sent you a ridgeback for adoption, hope that's alright!
bump! pinglist please :)
bump! pinglist please :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@weyrbound
That's absolutely fine! We'll work to get him a good home.

@vervain
we'll have you added to the pinglist shortly!
@weyrbound
That's absolutely fine! We'll work to get him a good home.

@vervain
we'll have you added to the pinglist shortly!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30